Dayum Grumble, you really suck.....

s phi s

The One Man Band
I am watching the Bayou Classic 2002 for the 1st time as I type. You got a few cheers here and there, but you sound like garbage on a stick. In al fairness, it's not the whole band most of the time. But your trumpets........:fart: ....they stunk up the place.

I actually thought you were a better band when I saw you at the Cotton Bowl. I thought maybe it was a bad night. Bands have those from time to time. But what I am hearing is downright pitiful and should not have been allowed out of North Louisiana.

:tdown:

My bra ill give you tat one. The way we sounded at the classic was horrible. It was a bad nigt. The Trumpets got to excited b/c they had new instruments. So i mean it was only a bad night look at some other tapes from this year such as Honda B.O.T.B., the MBC game, and yall tape.

Say S Phi S I forgot to ask you. No trying to be disrespectful to you are your band but why did yall leave so early during the 5 th Quarter this past year.

I'll disregard that last game, cuz I was there and I remember how you sounded. The others, you may be right.

Originally posted by s phi s
I am watching the Bayou Classic 2002 for the 1st time as I type. You got a few cheers here and there, but you sound like garbage on a stick. In al fairness, it's not the whole band most of the time. But your trumpets........:fart: ....they stunk up the place.

I actually thought you were a better band when I saw you at the Cotton Bowl. I thought maybe it was a bad night. Bands have those from time to time. But what I am hearing is downright pitiful and should not have been allowed out of North Louisiana.

:tdown:

Yeah we got in that arse. Both nights. Lil Flip couldn't save em

Man that was our BD with Lil Flip I don't know what was up with that. Ay dawg it is no excuses except we had a bad night. But yall got lucky at the football game we should have one that.

Originally posted by World Famed
Man that was our BD with Lil Flip I don't know what was up with that. Ay dawg it is no excuses except we had a bad night. But yall got lucky at the football game we should have one that.

Lucky.........No :spin:

Originally posted by World Famed
Say S Phi S I forgot to ask you. No trying to be disrespectful to you are your band but why did yall leave so early during the 5 th Quarter this past year.

Band Director's Decision...We actually were not going to stay for the 3 songs that we played. The director gave me instructions as the game was winding down to prepare for the Alma Mater then we were leaving. As I passed the directive on, a producer from MBC came over and asked us to play some after the game so they could have a 'battle' to close out their telecast. After the 2nd song, the director told me to roll them out of the stands and I squeezed one more song out.

It wasn't because we weren't ready for more, but he said lets go. We ended up eating cold arse Jack In The Box that night. SMH

S Phi S at least yall ate that night we were suppose to go to Golden Coral but they were closed so we ended up not eating until we played at the Cowboys game. But I understand BD's decisions. Sometimes they make nice decisions the sometime you be like what tha F***. I knew yall werent scared but we could havegone with yall all night long song wise. Though I was some what disappointed with the bass horn section that wasn't the type of section I was accustomed to hearing.

Re: Re: Dayum Grumble, you really suck.....

Originally posted by PsychoJag

Yeah we got in that arse. Both nights. Lil Flip couldn't save em

BWWWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lord knows I love Grambling's band to death...but last year's BC performance left a little to be desired.

I sure hope that Pannell has a good crop of cra....er...freshmen coming in.

Originally posted by roadblock-2-spr97
evilken, I know yo arse ain't laughing.:what:

Aiight, Rowlf..............:D

Keep in mind I quit the band that despite the fact they completly suck, they'll still run circles around Grum...........in my view.......and prolly the rest of the SWAC, MEAC, CIAA, OVC, and the SIAC.

Originally posted by evilken21

Aiight, Rowlf..............:D

Keep in mind I quit the band that despite the fact they completly suck, they'll still run circles around Grum...........in my view.......and prolly the rest of the SWAC, MEAC, CIAA, OVC, and the SIAC.

Slawcles???

wusuup.... s phi s. I'm back on the scene, until I get bored!! Holla at me. Oh yeah I'd like to check out that Cotton Bowl tape.

----------------------------------------------------------
magnificent mello!!!!.......phone!!!

Dayum Solo....Long time no hear from....Southern game was it??? *shrug* Anywho.....I'm working on that issue you PM'ed me about. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon.

Back