Darnell Kennedy picked for the Blue&Gray game....

THEY BETTA GET THEY REPS !!!!

I jsut hope that they showcase the SWAC talent in enough reps so that they get the FLOW of the game. They gotta get Kennedy into the flow before he get's his rhthym going. Same thing goes for T.C. and Story....they gotta get some reps in to get productive.

Way to Go SWAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Historically, the SWAC has represented itself very well in the Blue-Gray Game. And hopefully this year will be no different. But the real story will be the prcatices. That's where careers are made. The coaching staff's normally come from non-playoff NFL Teams. I know when Sylvester Morris played in it, he impressed Gunther Cunningham of the Chiefs so much, that they wound up drafting him. So, I'm certain Darnell, T.C., Story, and Tango will turn some heads in the practice sessions.

The SWAC has always represented well in these games. And it shows the country that when you put kids from all schools and all divisions, on the same team; the black athletes from the black schools seem to rise to the top. JState's Lewis Tillman broke all kinds of Blue-Gray Records when he played in it. It gives our guys an opportunity to play on a level playing field with the 'big' boys. And they always hold their own. More than that. They dominate.

I do think that all four of them will get drafted. And their performance at the Game will only help their draft stock rise or fall.

I think Darnell will get picked in the lower rounds, because that's where they usually pick QBs (if not the first few picks). But Taylor should go rather early. And I think Story will definitely go. It's hard to look past him at 6'6 with 4.4 speed. And I don't know much about Tango....But I hope he goes as well.

Good luck to our guys!!!!!!!:D

We all talk and hate on each other, but we all support and cherr and love each other as well. That's what makes the SWAC a big family..................

Let's all pray for their success.

Back