Dancy gone?

I've heard Deion speak about Dancy before. Were they cool before he got to JSU or did they get cool while Deion was there?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I've heard Deion speak about Dancy before. Were they cool before he got to JSU or did they get cool while Deion was there?

They got cool while he was there so I'm sure Deion is just looking out for him

I don't think most had Dancy as that SWAC alum coach that would get a P5 job yet we are here

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Deion moving through Mississippi like the Grinch... Alcorn yall better hide McNair in a bunker along with yall top players.
I had thought about that. McNair definitely has the attributes for an position such as Assistant Head Coach, quarterbacks coach. But I think he loves Alcorn.....will stay if they give the love back, but that may be iffy after this year. he may be tired of administration bs also.

Hmmm, I may be thinking better about Deion. He actually is reaching back.

Which Dancy could coach a position at least which changes his career overnight as a P5 position coach compared to some who got position roles with little experience

but everyone is ragging about dancy leaving elsewhere but the OC left a mid-major job and no one is mentioning that

There's no way you could pay me to bad mouth Dancy with all he dealt with at Valley and still managed to put out a competitve product the past two years (injuries really did him in this year). He was heading into a lame duck year anyway with a new AD so I can't blame him for bouncing

For those wondering how much Dancy could make as just a P5 position coach, click on the link

He's under 40 and can get a couple years under his belt and can possibly move up at some point. A no
brainer

Last edited:
Back