CSFitworld.com

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Looks good...Sample workout PDFs are cool. 6-7 sets must be low weight

Also have you looked into crossfit any. I plan to start a 2 weeks beginner training in the next two weeks to change up my routine.

http://michaelashcroft.net/blog

Thx for checking it out jsulegend....

I actually did a 4 week crossfit challenge last yr before one of my competitions to help in my show prep...worked great and its a Beast of a workout...

with the 6-7 sets on the sample workout, its just a template to use as a workout log to keep track of progress...some may not go the entire 7 sets or may go higher, just depends on the person....

would you prefer PDF workout samples, or web-based where you have a log-in name and password where u can keep track of your daily, monthly, yearly progress with your own fitness profile?...this question is for all...i would really appreciate the feedback...

Cool, I've been working out for a little over a month now. I'm trying to find a workout that will allow me to lose weight and gain muscle mass. I try to mix at least 30 to 40 minutes of cardio into my rountine. I usually workout Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays.

Thx for checking it out jsulegend....

I actually did a 4 week crossfit challenge last yr before one of my competitions to help in my show prep...worked great and its a Beast of a workout...

with the 6-7 sets on the sample workout, its just a template to use as a workout log to keep track of progress...some may not go the entire 7 sets or may go higher, just depends on the person....

would you prefer PDF workout samples, or web-based where you have a log-in name and password where u can keep track of your daily, monthly, yearly progress with your own fitness profile?...this question is for all...i would really appreciate the feedback...

If you could create a android and Iphone app to keep track that would be great. My YMCA has one and I also use myfitness Pal to track diet and excersise.

Back