Creflo Dollar Admits to Lying to His Sheep about Tithing....

Thats what they do. And it's not just mega churches. Black folks get defensive over this subject as if yall dont know yourselves that religion is silly. I grew up in the Pentecostal church and once I realized that people were being compensated to do all of that falling out and "speaking in tongues" I was out. Imagine growing up in it and then realizing that even your own folks were in on the bit lol.
Oh My God Wow GIF by MOODMAN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thats what they do. And it's not just mega churches. Black folks get defensive over this subject as if yall dont know yourselves that religion is silly. I grew up in the Pentecostal church and once I realized that people were being compensated to do all of that falling out and "speaking in tongues" I was out. Imagine growing up in it and then realizing that even your own folks were in on the bit lol.
So your own personal bad experience means all religion and all churches are bad and all Black people should do away with it lol

that’s the selfish, narcissistic crakkka mind for you. the world runs (or should run) according to what they themselves have experienced.

Back