Cornell West for President

This man is insane and isn't as brilliant as billed. White liberals once again trying to set up the country for failure

This man is insane and isn't as brilliant as billed. White liberals once again trying to set up the country for failure
GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

Do you folks ever blame white conservatives who are truly leading the failure?
Both are trash. Look what white liberals did to California ... hardly anyone can afford to live there, almost everybody (including corporations) are leaving (or trying to leave) and the homeless population is thru the roof. I prefer a balance.

Last edited:
Are you serious? Just look at his personal life. He's been married over 3 times. He has a fetish for white women but is supposed to be this proud Black man and "savior" of the Black race. He rarely look presentable, he usually looks dirty and unkempt. But of course a lot ya'll are easily blinded by a false image and ignore the reality of what is which is why the country is headed where it's headed (not a good place).

It's no different than ignorant people saying Atlanta is home to and ran by the wealthy Black elite but in reality the so-called wealthy Black elite are paid puppets to the wealthy white elite of Atlanta and out number wealthy Black folks 10 to 1 .. most of the Black "elite" are faking it and living check-to-check just like most of the rest of Black Atlantans. The wealthiest and most sought after neighborhoods in Atlanta have a less than 2% Black population ... all this is on the internet to verify. Black elite? There's no REAL Black elite and powerful network anywhere in the U.S. ... it's all an illusion. We are nearly 20% of the population (in an accurate census) but only 2 Black people are listed as one of the top 400 richest Americans and one is married to a white woman so her white family is getting half that wealth.

Last edited:
Are you serious? Just look at his personal life. He's been married over 3 times. He has a fetish for white women but is supposed to be this proud Black man and "savior" of the Black race. He rarely look presentable, he usually looks dirty and unkempt. But of course a lot ya'll are easily blinded by a false image and ignore the reality of what is which is why the country is headed where it's headed (not a good place).
I agree with you (see the bold print). Now the rest of what you said, well.........

But anyway, whatever.............

Both are trash. Look what white liberals did to California ... hardly anyone can afford to live there, almost everybody (including corporations) are leaving (or trying to leave) and the homeless population is thru the roof. I prefer a balance.
Ronald Regan destroyed California and America. I suggest study up on the Barry Goldwater method and Christian Conservative ideas he brought during 8 years that really lasted 12 with Bush Sr. Mental health, drug war and the welfare queen method is what America hasn't over overcome yet. The real reason these saltines hate Bill Clinton is not because of him getting his dick sucked, it's because he they feel as though he ended the knife they had in Black America backs for 12 years. White folks have known for decades they are the fastest dying group in the world because their genes are weak and can't keep up making babies. So what they've done is deploy laws and tactics that will take decades to overcome. I'll stop right there because some folks get real uncomfortable when I call out Massa. I'll leave on this note the Indians didn't call the Woody Wood for nothing.....

Ronald Regan destroyed California and America. I suggest study up on the Barry Goldwater method and Christian Conservative ideas he brought during 8 years that really lasted 12 with Bush Sr. Mental health, drug war and the welfare queen method is what America hasn't over overcome yet. The real reason these saltines hate Bill Clinton is not because of him getting his dick sucked, it's because he they feel as though he ended the knife they had in Black America backs for 12 years. White folks have known for decades they are the fastest dying group in the world because their genes are weak and can't keep up making babies. So what they've done is deploy laws and tactics that will take decades to overcome. I'll stop right there because some folks get real uncomfortable when I call out Massa. I'll leave on this note the Indians didn't call the Woody Wood for nothing.....
Now you are preaching @CEE DOG. It is nothing like living through the history. We were there. We saw it first hand. We saw Ronnie dismantle the unions which built the middle class in the USA. We saw the tax structure changed so that the rich could get mega rich and the middle class all but vanish. We saw Ronnie and 'nem tie oil to the stock market.

Some people have no idea the damage the 'great communicator' did and the repubs that followed him.

Now you are preaching @CEE DOG. It is nothing like living through the history. We were there. We saw it first hand. We saw Ronnie dismantle the unions which built the middle class in the USA. We saw the tax structure changed so that the rich could get mega rich and the middle class all but vanish. We saw Ronnie and 'nem tie oil to the stock market.

Some people have no idea the damage the 'great communicator' did and the repubs that followed him.
Ronald Regan will go down in history as the worst president in Modern times only second to Donald Trump. This is why they're so mad at Trump. They thought they finally had a Regan to continue the mission but he was just to dumb and ignorant to follow the path Mitch Mcconnell was trying to lead him down.

Ronald Regan will go down in history as the worst president in Modern times only second to Donald Trump. This is why they're so mad at Trump. They thought they finally had a Regan to continue the mission but he was just to dumb and ignorant to follow the path Mitch Mcconnell was trying to lead him down.
I have no idea why people are afraid to call a spade a spade with Ronnie. Even Ronnie's son sided against him.

Neoliberalism.

The country's crooked wealthy have a great setup. Whenever they get ready to screw the working class, they turn whites against blacks and some other group. Reagan was welfare "queen" and "young buck." Today it's CRT, woke, Trans women, etc.

Uh,...don't forget he cut the tax rate for the riches Americans from 70% to 28%, and very soon afterwards damn near every community block grant and program that was helping the poor and growing the middle class disappeared.

And, please, let no one one forget during his terms in office crack cocaine hit the streets and destroyed what was once a pretty safe, socially progressing and proud black community prior to him going into office.

Last edited:
Good luck is all I can say. Not gonna bother trying to change your mind. Only the strong and wise will thrive in this life.

Reagan hasn't been governor in almost 50 years so to blame him for today's California is very strange

Last edited:
Good luck is all I can say. Not gonna bother trying to change your mind. Only the strong and wise will thrive in this life.

Reagan hasn't been governor in almost 50 years so to blame him for today's California is very strange
If you don't understand what Regan did you will always struggle with the future. This is one reason your generation is considered the weakest in history. History has a way of repeating itself. Trump and this inflation you're seeing is just the beginning for your generation to experience. Buckle up young man because it's just now starting. As the old folks use to tell us keep on living you ain't seen nothing yet........

Cornel West taps BLM organizer Melina Abdullah as VP pick for historic all-Black ticket​

Presidential candidate Dr. Cornel West has selected activist, community organizer, and professor Melina Abdullah as his vice presidential candidate in his bid for the White House. This marks the first-ever all-Black presidential ticket in U.S. history.

West, who is running to be on the ticket as an independent, announced his running mate on Wednesday on Tavis Smiley’s radio show on KBLA

Presidential candidate Dr. Cornel West has selected activist, community organizer, and professor Melina Abdullah as his vice presidential candidate in his bid for the White House. This marks the first-ever all-Black presidential ticket in U.S. history.

West, who is running to be on the ticket as an independent, announced his running mate on Wednesday on Tavis Smiley’s radio show on KBLA.

“I wanted to run with someone who would put a smile on the face of Fanny Lou Hamer and Martin Luther King Jr. from the grave,” West said. “Put a smile on their faces from the grave, and that’s the highest standard. As you know that’s not a typical standard of the garden variety politician.”
In a campaign statement shortly after making his on-air announcement, West described Abdullah as “a fierce and tireless advocate for truth, justice, and transformative change.

Back