Conference realignment isn't over - PAC12 coming back

I mean, at this point, who is even going to be left for them to play in fcs aside from the MVFC and Big Sky teams? App State, Ga Southern, JMU, Kennesaw State, Georgia State, Jacksonville State, ODU, Delaware... all FBS now. And there will likely be more FCS call ups. Even with the MWC getting raided, it's still more money than they'd make in the MVFC... no question. On top of that, if they were FBS, they could win the MWC and have a chance at the FBS playoffs...which is FAR more lucrative than the FCS playoffs with both finances AND exposure. The logic of them not wanting to consider FBS makes no sense. If NDSU were in the south, they'd be FBS already.

I respectfully disagree, but you might very well be right. I just believe that they are like an ant pile in the middle of a forest and happy about their FCS lives. There crowd is hyped, and they love being an upsetting program.

However, I do hear ya 100%. The agree 100% that they can win the MWC. Hell, they could very well win the new PAC-10 or 12.

Last edited:
Tulane, Memphis and UTSA staying in the AAC. Air Force staying in the Mountain West…

Memphis ans UTSA are probably waiting on that Big 12 offer. Not surprised at any of these schools staying and waiting

Back