Commentary!

MikeBigg

Now that week one is gone, let me make some comments:
(alphabetically)

Alcorn: Good effort and courage. Eventhough it was obvious throughout that yall wouldn't/couldn't win, your boys continued to play and compete. Keep it up and you'll be able to beat lesser foes such as JSU, Bama State, A&M, etc.

Alabama A&M: Sad...you need your azzes ran out of the SWAC. If you people don't get with the program you're gonna make our league the laughing stock of BCF. Tn State ain't isht and you get your azzes killed. Talked about going to a Hog Killing and went up there and played like Miss Piggy!

Alabama State: I hope yall spent as much time during the open week in Study Hall as yall did on the practice field. You were expected to compete for the Eastern Division. Looks like that's in jeopardy cause your qb can't even do math's long division. Call 1-800-SYLVAN for remedial tutoring.

Arkansas Pine Bluff: Looks like you're your same one dimensional selves. At least you managed to win, but having to come back against Valley at home is suspect!

Grambling: Ok, it's obvious that we need to develop a killer instinct and put folk away. Since everyone has their eye on us and what we do. This controlled scrimmage showed we ain't where we need to be yet, but with the teams on our schedule we have no concerns.

Jackson State: If you have false illusions after beating Howard's weak azzes, then I know we will have no problem beating you when we come to JackTown. By the time we come to Jackson in October, you will have once again shown that you are still the same DK'ing program that everyone predicts. Who will be your TxSU of this year? Doesn't matter, we know where you will be by the end of October!

MSVU: Not bad...you just might be able to pull off that Pississippi sweep after all. If you can get by Alcorn, you should be able to claim the Mississippi BCF championship.

PVU: Keep up the effort...but stop being happy with moral victories. Those don't count for isht in the SWAC. Please don't let McNeese followup with 60 on yall.

Southern: Yall really have some problems. For one thing, you worry too much about Greatness. Immediately after getting your azz kicked by Northwestern, some of you on the SMACK page started talking about..."we gonna beat GSU". Yall gonna face a many more azz whippings before you even get to play GSU. Yall appear to be on the way to a losing season (UAPB, Tulane, Bama State, TxSU, FAMU, GSU). Please try to get your act together, we don't want our Classic win to be against a worn out pushie cat!

TxSU: Do yall have offensive coordinator problems? You should know from A&M last year that a team without an offense has no chance against GSU. You better get all the wins you can early on to cushion you against your annual swoon!

Finally, I certainly hope all teams do better than what was shown in week one. Our out of conference performances were weak. Thank goodness JSTANKY had the good sense to schedule weak azz Howard!

AAMU did not want to show too much this past weekend, knowing that we have to play GSU this week.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MB:

Just maybe the coaching staff will overlook the stats as you've obiviously done. 189 yards passing/ 182 rushing. I think thats called a balanced attack in football terminology.

Back