College Hill

I think the school was shown on the second or third episode. The kids didn't want to go to school that day and one of the chicks from the states was complaining about how she was going to have to adjust.

Watching College Hill makes me wish I had gone to school at UVI. The women are beautiful and the scenary is nice.

They could talk to me all day with that broken English. Man I wish I had gone to the UVI. We had cats from there on the Yard. Why in the world would you leave that ish for JSU. Them mofos had money to burn and road around in Jeeps all day. They only lasted a couple of years though.:lol:

Im with buddy... what in the hell would make any of them want to come to school down here? Man I would have been in heaven at UVI.... A Black school on an island? Man WHAT???? Now some of their language irk the hell out of me... Like they say SHE when they should be saying HER.

They could talk to me all day with that broken English. Man I wish I had gone to the UVI. We had cats from there on the Yard. Why in the world would you leave that ish for JSU. Them mofos had money to burn and road around in Jeeps all day. They only lasted a couple of years though.:lol:

The same reason yall would leave the states and go to UVI. THey tired of seeing the same ole women, just like yall claim.

If it were oni the Discovery Channel or PBS they'd show them in class...otherwise no need to show all that.

If it were oni the Discovery Channel or PBS they'd show them in class...otherwise no need to show all that.

I would think the fact that it's called COLLEGE Hill would mean they would show some aspect of them being in College. I'm not saying go to class with them but daymn...what are the students majors? Do they participate in any activities? I know one season they always talked about the kids being in fraternities, on the football team, etc.

I'm not even sure these kids are in school.

I would think the fact that it's called COLLEGE Hill would mean they would show some aspect of them being in College. I'm not saying go to class with them but daymn...what are the students majors? Do they participate in any activities? I know one season they always talked about the kids being in fraternities, on the football team, etc.

I'm not even sure these kids are in school.

Casey you missed the episode where it showed them in school... and the tall dude participates on the volleyball and basketball team (first episode). Ive read where the Cali kids are just there on some type of exchange program for a semester, so I take it they are not full time students there.

Casey you missed the episode where it showed them in school... and the tall dude participates on the volleyball and basketball team (first episode). Ive read where the Cali kids are just there on some type of exchange program for a semester, so I take it they are not full time students there.

Daymn,
Name check CHARLES D(don't make me call the whole name)
:devil2:

j/k
Oh okay. Yeah I missed the first one. Guess they aren't going to ever talk about the school again huh?!?! LOL

Back