College Football video game officially coming back

This generation and wanting to get paid for everything is guessing towards a sad ending

Imagine the kids of the nil and transfer portal era
If a company was making millions of dollars off a representation of your image (without your permission), wouldn't you want a cut?

But the average gamer likely doesn't care all that much about who's in the game, they just want to play the game itself.

If a company was making millions of dollars off a representation of your image (without your permission), wouldn't you want a cut?

But the average gamer likely doesn't care all that much about who's in the game, they just want to play the game itself.

You can't open the door with NIL but draw the line with this video game (which falls up under the NIL umbrella)

Just make the schools and make the rosters auto simulated. Everyone is going to play Dynasty and rosters won't matter after year 1 anyway

From my understanding some FCS schools will be include in the game (not on release), but more than likely a paid DLC. There is a pricing tier for what the schools will get paid for being in the game and it is really not that much money based on what the game might make. EA has already contact FCS schools to send into certain data to them like songs their bands play, jerseys, and stadium photos. One things that came out is that 4 HBCUs are trying to claim Neck, but in my view only Norfolk State should be the one school to claim neck since it was first arranged and played by them.

Hmm Downloadable. I figure at some point the real rosters and players will be too. Some kid will do it.

I figured HBCU bands would probably be included ( like before) but not the actual teams. interesting

Just make the schools and make the rosters auto simulated. Everyone is going to play Dynasty and rosters won't matter after year 1 anyway
Exactly. Most people are going to get teams like Nevada and make them into a powerhouse. I used to import the entire SWAC on the game.

Back