Check in if you got 77 dropped on you by a bottom feeder

Football is King

Not in my household

Dayum. Life came at you fast didn't it lol. Mane went from talkmbout winning the Swac in football to not giving a dayum in a week's time. Miles made y'all their batch didn't it 😆 😂 🤣
#HelpBamaMistake

Negative captain. Falcons losing the Super Bowl turned me off from football.

Bee said he don't gives a DAYAM about football. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bruhs I needed this laugh! lol

I watch hockey and nascar more than football these days 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m so confident we’re beating FAMU I’m not even going to keep entertaining you bozos.

Just wait for what we’re about to release Saturday.

Well if you are that confident GOOOOO Hornets! Just get prepared to lose by 3 TDs in Jackson.

Well if you are that confident GOOOOO Hornets! Just get prepared to lose by 3 TDs in Jackson.

They got some of that good dope in Jackson I see..y’all not the only ones with P5 & FBS transfers. We have guys from Clemson, Auburn, FSU, Mississippi State, Bama, Arkansas & other schools.

I said all that to say this..the playing field is even. Then y’all had the nerve to schedule us for homecoming like we’re Lynchburg. It’s gonna be hell to pay October 14th

They got some of that good dope in Jackson I see..y’all not the only ones with P5 & FBS transfers. We have guys from Clemson, Auburn, FSU, Mississippi State, Bama, Arkansas & other schools.

I said all that to say this..the playing field is even. Then y’all had the nerve to schedule us for homecoming like we’re Lynchburg. It’s gonna be hell to pay October 14th

The playing field is not even. Transfers dont put you on the level of JSU.
PLUS, you lost to Miles.
You are Homecoming for a reason!

Man please. Who’s kicking the SWAC’s ass when it comes to commissioner cups???

Y’all can have football I don’t care about that sport anymore.
You don’t care about football anymore , but your whole thread is a football related topic… lord Jesus, @Olde Hornet @HORNETSWARM @Sting please come rescue this misrepresentation of your school. This is some amateur smack at best , and that’s even an insult to the amateur b/c they have no prior experience. Smh.

I agree bro. Y'all couldn't even lace Lynchburg boot straps 😂 🤣 . We have some nerve to even think y'all are comparable.

Back