Chapelle Show

Suge

The Phat Mack
Please tell me yall saw this show last night! That dayum Dave Chapelle has to be one of the funnniest mofos ever. I thought I had seen it all when he re-did that Mitsubishi commercial, but when that dude did that skit about the Black White Supremist....Clatyon Bigsby, I had tears running out of my eyes. I laughed so hard that I got hiccups!

If you missed it, they are reshowing it on Sunday on Comedy Central.

Chapelle show is going to be a hit.:bowdown:

Yeah I peeped the show out last night, breifly. It was indeed funny, he needs to move to FOX and bump Ceddy off! :bump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He can't go to Fox or any other major channel, and do what he does on Comedy Central. Thay Clayton Bigsby skit would never fly on Network TV.

Man, I missed the dayummmm show!!! :redhot:

Chapelle is hella funny!! My big azz needs to use the dayumm VCR timer in the future.

Man, I was dayum near in tears looking at that show last night, the only thing I didn't like though, was the way he did Nat King Cole. I thought that was below the belt, but other than that, I'll be watching every week.

Clayton Bigsby took the cake, especially when they told him he was Black, and he left his wife for being a nicca lover. I dayum near lost it.

Suge, you're right, that show can't be on fox, especially the way he throws the word nicca around.

What about the skit portraying the fake Kinko's? Man when that Puerto Rican called the white customer a nicca, I could've schit my pants.

NICE

I knew I missed something last night, I'm gonna have to catch in sunday myself.

D......what about when that PR cat jumped over that counter, and that Big Shirley look alike was yelling.."Kick his arse, Kick his arse......."

I promise yall do not want to miss this episode on Sunday!

Yeah I peeped the show out last night, breifly. It was indeed funny, he needs to move to FOX and bump Ceddy off!
You ain't never lie. He was HYSTERICAL!!!!

It was funny, smart and funny. Ceddy may want to take a look at how you can be funny w/o being coonish.

e only thing I didn't like though, was the way he did Nat King Cole. I thought that was below the belt
True...true...it made me cringe.

But I'll be there next week. Popcorn in hand.

Dammit!!!!!!!!! I KNEW I forgot something! Got caught surfin' channels and stopped at them foolz on American Idol and the NBA.

Actually.....he STOLE "Undercover Brother" as CONSPIRACY BROTHER.:nod2:

Everything this brotha does is hysterical to me. If you havent' seen HALF BAKED....you are missing his funniest ish.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Last night was hilarious. The 2 funniest ones i've seen was the Miss Cleo and the "Wrap it Up" machine.

Straight ignant!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man when that dude was getting his groove on and that chic pulled out that wrap it up machine. I was holding my gut LOL!

I loved that "white girl singing my thoughts"! When he gave her his cell phone and she started to sing that, then stuck it in her bra. I was LOL!!

Chapelle show is a hit.

Originally posted by hulaw94

On just about any given day, the Smack Board is better than Cedric Presents. I wish somebody would pull the plug on Ceddy.

Awww come on man...you know Ceds show is funny.....give it up bruh.

Dave Chapelle is the lick !!!!

GR.......ssssssshiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddd !!

A brother like myself is down with Ced and all, but unless he's doing a funny bit like the Bathroom Attendant in every sketch, then he's pretty much 2nd fiddle. If Amy Brassette and Wendy Raquel Robinson weren't some Eye Candy.....the show would be through.

Man, when Chapelle was doing the crack head bit talking about how dog food was delicious, and the kids were writing down how to get in touch with Chapelle's crack supplier........as Ntelekt would say "Pure Comedy".

This is the closest to Richard Pryor as were gonna get in our lifetime. Period.

Aaaawwww come on man.....Did you say Richard Pryorish?

My laugh meter barely went pass one watching that show. Im on the floor watching Ced.....The "WRAP IT UP" skit, was funny.......but other than that it was kinda weak.

Ced has about 10 funny skits....come on dude.

Man...last night that dayum Chapelle was off the meter. Please tell me yall saw the show? I had tears running frommy eyes when that dude said...."I'm Rich Beeyotch"!!!!

And that interview with "Tron" the new richest man in America.

Man even Ced was funny last night. That kool white boy from the hood...."What's up my N-Word!"

Back