• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... it is $200K worth of tickets. And most of the payout is the $500K+ the schools get regardless of tickets sold.
But IMAGINE if the school would also sale it's ticket allotment. That's what is used to help cover expenses. If just forfeit that amount, then after expenses of 3 days in Atlanta for team and couple days for the band and dignitaries, plus gifts and fluff to reward the team... not a lot is left. We have to be smart about this in order to have it benefit us financially. I hope Alcorn sold most of its allotment through the school. If not, they can have 20k fans but be stuck with 200k in tickets not sold or given away.

But IMAGINE if the school would also sale it's ticket allotment. That's what is used to help cover expenses. If just forfeit that amount, then after expenses of 3 days in Atlanta for team and couple days for the band and dignitaries, plus gifts and fluff to reward the team... not a lot is left. We have to be smart about this in order to have it benefit us financially. I hope Alcorn sold most of its allotment through the school. If not, they can have 20k fans but be stuck with 200k in tickets not sold or given away.
From what I have heard, Alcorn sold their allotment and asked for more. It was only like 5K tickets.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
From what I have heard, Alcorn sold their allotment and asked for more. It was only like 5K tickets.
That's great news for the school. Others including bama state could have done a better job in making them available on line. No one is driving to the school to get tickts, Especially the many alumni who live n atlanta

Alcorn is definitely in town today boy. No Aggies have been spotted yet but the braves are here. Also reliant stadium is a much better venue that the Georgia dome. ESPN or whoever must do a better job with this game. There no one to help you find out about tickets nor parking. On top of issues with the construction of the new Georgia dome. I'd rather see this in New Orleans especially since the meac ain't coming anyway . Lol. But brave nation and the tigers of Jackson state are definitely here n Atlanta!!!

Alcorn is definitely in town today boy. No Aggies have been spotted yet but the braves are here. Also reliant stadium is a much better venue that the Georgia dome. ESPN or whoever must do a better job with this game. There no one to help you find out about tickets nor parking. On top of issues with the construction of the new Georgia dome. I'd rather see this in New Orleans especially since the meac ain't coming anyway . Lol. But brave nation and the tigers of Jackson state are definitely here n Atlanta!!!
Bama State is on the way

We're here... ;)

We're here and loads of Alcorn and NCAT fans in the lobby. It took a while to check in due to the number of fans in the hotel.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's great news for the school. Others including bama state could have done a better job in making them available on line. No one is driving to the school to get tickts, Especially the many alumni who live n atlanta

Are you saying other swac schools should have done a better job of making tickets for the CB available online?

I've got to say, them damn Braves are rolling deep to the ATL. There were at least five of them with me on my flight yesterday coming from DFW. I sat next to one during my flight. He told me there were some more of his boys who lived in the DFW area that went to Alcorn that were going to meet up with him later that day.

The parking at the Georgia dome is horrible!!!!! Reliant stadium will spoil the shit out of you. Lol !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked ticketmaster. both sides have about to same amount available. 3rd level is sold out. Just an estimated look there are about 10 to 12K tickets left. It may sell out. Interested to see how many people actually attend. I expect more Aggies in the building. Closer, larger fan base and they didn't have to play in a championship game.

Hoping for a good game. Good luck to both teams.

I got A&T by 9

2 more hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back