Car killer in Texas is BLACK!?!?!??

kevdawg

Skrong Bulldog Pride!
What has become of us?? First I see that guy in Georgia who racked up hundreds of bodies in his crematorium is Black, and now the woman who hit a homeless guy with her car and left him to bleed to death in her garage is Black!! I just happened to see this article with picture on Black America Web. I'm sorry, but I'm almost shocked to see these types of crimes happening by our people. It's bad enough that it happens at all, but how often have crimes of this severity been caused by Black folk? Despite race, though, this world is getting sicker and sicker.

The sad and horrific fact about this woman's crime is she could have kept this man from dying if she had only taken him to the hospital. But she left this poor man lodged in her windshield for 2 days and then tried to hide his dead body. Oh God, please save us from ourselves! :smh:

This surprises you why. Crimes are not committed by people of one color, crimes are committed by people of all colors. Unfortunately this woman have been found guilty by the media before her case had a chance to go to the justice system. This will be an open an shut case, her penalty will be death.

Mind you she was spaced out on drugs and liquor. She knew the life that she had was over because she would be convicted of hitting someone while driving under the influence. The woman went into shock. Self-preservation and denial followed shortly.

I am sure that she thought that she had two choices: keep quite or commit suicide.

If you where in her situation what would you have done?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I shouldn't be so surprised, but still...

I know all people of all races are capable of the same things, even such horrific things as this. But y'know we mainly hear of this kind of thing happening to white people. With news of her & the guy at the crematorium happening simultaneously, it just took me by surprise.

But letting a man bleed to death in your house for days!?!??? I don't care if the woman was spaced out. Was she like that for 2-3 days? If she had enough sense about her to go and apologize to the man, the least she could've done was take him anonymously to the hospital or leave him somewhere else where he could've been found before he died.

I haven't the slightest idea what I woulda done if I was her. But I doubt I would have let the man sit in my garage for 2-3 days till he died. She was found out anyway, so it's not like she could cover her tracks. Helping to save the man's life would have made the situation an accident that she tried to rectify, rather than manslaughter or murder. If she helped him live, that would have likely kept her from a life sentence or worse, which is what she'll likely get now..

Update: I forgot there was a thread about this in Small Talk. That's probably where I heard about it first. That article claims the woman was a nurse's aide. So, she oughta have some rudementary experience in treating patients or at least determining how to get some treatment for them. Her actions still look shady to me.

Now you see why I support the Death Penalty.......the guy in Georgia and this stupid broad don't deserve to live. MY hard earned tax paying money going to someone who is sentenced to life in prison.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Now you see why I support the Death Penalty.......the guy in Georgia and this stupid broad don't deserve to live. MY hard earned tax paying money going to someone who is sentenced to life in prison.

Don?t forget to add the woman from Houston who killed her five kids to your list.

I want to see a picture of the friend that told. I will be watching the news tonight.

It's sad to see that we as a people are committing crimes of this nature but that's what the world is evolving into.
I truly believe that she should get the injection or they ought to let her bleed to death like the man she hit.
I have no sympathy for the lady or ole girl here in Houston (Yates)......they both should fry (lethal injection).

Back