Can't Take suCKS No Where

Some of us have a brand that commands The National Broadcasting Network for decades and then there are others that are just happy to be on HBCU GO. Couldn’t play in an all HBCU game with 60K fans if your sorry lives depended on it….LOL.

Some of us have a brand that commands The National Broadcasting Network for decades and then there are others that are just happy to be on HBCU GO. Couldn’t play in an all HBCU game with 60K fans if your sorry lives depended on it….LOL.
And that is what you do with your brand on National tv....SMH

We are in the weed business. Get on our level View attachment 16666
Soooooooo, the Super Dome and NBC and the people who promote The Bayou Classic are onboard with rolling blunts during the game on live tv flicking his Bic in a smoke free facility?

Damn, *rump and his cronies could not have spinned that better. You really are special.

Last edited:
Lol man you haven't been this chatty for the last two months. Go sit down somewhere and prepare for JSU part 2...and don't pee on yourself.

Dude….go sit down somewhere! Stop being jealous. You dummies haven’t won anything in a half of century in football. Don’t try to act brand new because you’re out of the basement and in 4th place…..LOL

Man my folks on my mother's side are from Funston just outside of Logansport...plus, I have been to a Big Ditch Classic or two in my day.
Bruh naw. 😱 My paternal great-grandpa and his brother originated from there before stopping in Livingston (Wallace family). They hopped off the train that was supposed to get them to 5th Ward but both of them met and married 2 sisters near the big ditch fed by the Trinity rio. Remarkable story.

Back