Can Tim Scott really relate and have a message for the black community?

CEE DOG

Can Tim Scott really relate and have a message for the black community? I think Tim missed his chance a few years back. Especially when he said racism doesn't exist in America. He's banking on black folks listening to him as an alternative when he has been in the Senate for a while now and always votes against any bill that supports us. Yet alone sponsor a bill that does anything for minorities at all. What's your take?

Can Tim Scott really relate and have a message for the black community?
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

CEE, is this a rhetorical question? That negro..........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Crazy thing, I actually think if the GOP actually tried, they could probably recruit more black men than they have had since the 50s. I know good number of brothers who are not feeling white progressives. You see those black folks in Chicago raising hell over city council allocating money to those migrants

Crazy thing, I actually think if the GOP actually tried, they could probably recruit more black men than they have had since the 50s. I know good number of brothers who are not feeling white progressives. You see those black folks in Chicago raising hell over city council allocating money to those migrants
The problem is that the white progressives might be weird, but the white conservatives don't give a dam about nothing but setting black people back to the 1800's. The Republican party especially in the 13 southern states have been on a mission to destroy anything black. Notice I said black.

Last edited:
The problem is that the white progressives might be weird, but the white conservatives don't give a dam about nothing but setting black people back to the 1800's. The Republican party especially in the 13 southern states have been on a mention to destroy anything black. Notice I said black.
at the end of the day it's about white préservation to the MAGA hijacked Republican party. Tim Scott is a pawn...looked at as a traitor to his race by white supremacist who he thinks support him...

Another thing I have been following every President since Jimmy Carter. Although I was young in the Carter and first Regan years the used to make us do current politics in school back then. We are still suffering in our community from the Regan and Bush Sr policies. Yes the democratic party has many issues. Many, many issues but at least some of their policies help those in the black community who actually wants to succeed in life. The republican party since 1980 hasn't produced one bill that has benefitted the black community. Not a single one. Bush Jr was the only one who didn't just beat our community under the ground although some of his policies was terrible. No moderate Republican exist anymore. People love to harp on the crime bill and how it hurt our community, but I have yet to hear one person who talks about the people who died by the thousands during the hay day of the dope game. I mean literally if you grew up in the inner city you saw at least 20 or more people you know get gunned down. Notice I didn't say heard about them getting killed you saw it. So what about those people and their families?

Tim Scott doesn't have a snow ball chance to win the GOP Nomination. White Supremacists, Nazis, Christian Nationalists, etc. support the GOP. So, the GOP must have polices they support. So, I can't understand why Blacks would support the GOP. Blacks and White Supremacists supporting the same party? This is insane!

The problem is that the white progressives might be weird, but the white conservatives don't give a dam about nothing but setting black people back to the 1800's. The Republican party especially in the 13 southern states have been on a mission to destroy anything black. Notice I said black.
Cee, let me be clear. I am not saying go vote republican under any circumstances. I am under no illusion about white conservatives. I was just stating that politically, there was probably an opportunity to do something that they won't do.

I don't like white progressives either. The policies they have pushed through in DC has turned our city into a real life GTA. They cut 50 million from our police department, decriminalized fare evasion (now we are getting more shootings on our train system) and basically passed laws so that minors could commit crimes without any consequences. These folks push through policies that impact neighborhoods that they don't live in and then refuse to admit that they were wrong when isht blows up. Hell, look at San Francisco.

Here is an example. Dude carjacked 9 people and basically got moved to a minimum security facility where he walked off.

1685590076346.png

Last edited:
Back