By executive order of Carolyn Myers, President of JSU...

Man why are you up typing? Don't you supposed to be at THEE Homecomecoming Concert?
Oh Shit...............my bad.................it was canceled! So this is your frustrations tonight. They said they giving you a refund tho. KMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, get real. A RAP concert?! You GOTS ta be kidding!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude, our history is nowhere near as jaded as that place in Scotlandfill. At least when we find something wrong, we attempt to deal with it quickly.
It doesn't take much to spell out your school's history in vivid detail. It's real easy to do.
For one, we don't have a history of handing out illegitimate degrees.
LOL!! Where's my violin. LOL

Interview with Dr. Glenn Boyce of Board of Higher Education in MS

Reporter: Dr Boyce are all the fundraisers that Dr. Myers had planned for homecoming still taking place?
Dr Glenn Boyce: What fundraisers?
Reporter: Well Dr. Myers had set up various fundraisers for the week to try to make up the money missing. There were to be a fish fry, a building fund drive, a bake sale, a raffle, multiple lemonade stands, a car wash and also sending a collection plate around at the homecoming game.
Dr. Glenn Boyce: Who in the tarnations uses a fish fry to raise money? And what is a building fund drive? Look we will just be cutting back on quite a few things over there. First we started with the concert and next the band will get smaller. We are looking at charging Stamps Burger rent even though it's not located on campus. But his proximity is a cash cow for him and I don't see why we, I mean JSU, can't use eminent domain to take that property.
7489263_G.jpg

Last edited:

Reporter: Dr Boyce are all the fundraisers that Dr. Myers had planned for homecoming still taking place?
Reporter: Well Dr. Myers had set up various fundraisers for the week to try to make up the money missing. There were to be a fish fry, a building fund drive, a bake sale, a raffle, multiple lemonade stands, a car wash and also sending a collection plate around at the homecoming game.
Dr. Glenn Boyce: Who in the tarnations uses fish fry to raise money? And what is a building fund drive? Look we will just be cutting back on quite a few things over there. First we started with the concert and next the band will get smaller. We are looking at charging Stamps burger rent even though it's not located on campus. But his proximity is a cash cow for him and I don't see why we, I mean JSU, can't use eminent domain to take that property.
7489263_G.jpg

LMAO

Dr. Glenn Boyce: Who in the tarnations uses fish fry to raise money? And what is a building fund drive? Look we will just be cutting back on quite a few things over there. First we started with the concert and next the band will get smaller. We are looking at charging Stamps burger rent even though it's not located on campus. But his proximity is a cash cow for him and I don't see why we, I mean JSU, can't use eminent domain to take that property.
7489263_G.jpg

Priceless! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back