Busy Days in NFL - Cuts, Signees and News

Re: Aaron Brooks is a Raider

mighty hornet said:
ummm Icey,
I hope you don't think Aaron Brooks is the answer.
:lol::lol:

We finally agree on something.

AB will do like he's always done, put up good to decent numbers, and throw some pretty passes here, and there, that I don't doubt, nor dispute. But when the game is on the line, and the team needs him to make a play, or be smart with the ball he'll do something stupid, and walk of the field smiling.

Jourrnalist, Hebert was good in New Orleans, he just didn't have recievers to work with, no speed to show off his arm. Atlanta gave him that, but he didn't take them any further than he took the Saints.

I was pissed that they didn't pay him, and let him slide. I thought he was the perfect quarterback for them, but that's the Saints.

NICE

D-NICE said:
We finally agree on something.

AB will do like he's always done, put up good to decent numbers, and throw some pretty passes here, and there, that I don't doubt, nor dispute. But when the game is on the line, and the team needs him to make a play, or be smart with the ball he'll do something stupid, and walk of the field smiling.

Jourrnalist, Hebert was good in New Orleans, he just didn't have recievers to work with, no speed to show off his arm. Atlanta gave him that, but he didn't take them any further than he took the Saints.

I was pissed that they didn't pay him, and let him slide. I thought he was the perfect quarterback for them, but that's the Saints.

NICE

But you know "good" for the Saints, meant trash everywhere else...expect Atlanta in rare instances...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Vanderjagt to sign with Cowboys

Mike Vanderjagt, who was not welcomed back to Indianapolis this offseason despite being the most accurate kicker in NFL history, has agreed to terms with the Dallas Cowboys, an NFL source confirmed to SI.com.

Terms of the deal are not known, but Vanderjagt visited the Cowboys on Wednesday and agreed in principle to a contract that is expected to be completed and announced at some point Thursday.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/03/23/vanderjagt.cowboys/index.html?cnn=yes

UAPB's Courntney Van Buren signs with Detroit Lions

That's right SWAC fans Detroit sign UAPB's Courtney Van Buren to a 1-year deal to beef up the offensive line. Courntney was on the IR all of last year but now he is ready to start for the Lions like he did when he first came to San Diego Chargers.

mighty hornet said:
ummm Icey,
I hope you don't think Aaron Brooks is the answer.
:lol::lol:

The answer to what? Art Shell is what the Raiders need to right the ship. First man overboard.....KFC.
Let's see we got rid of three fumbles (one lost) and two INT's a game for Aaron Brooks who never had anything like the Raiders receiving corps with the Saints.

To bad we missed out on Larry Allen....damn forty whinner.

Hater.....I didn't know you had a football team. Is this just another wagon?

FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, when will raiders stop relying on old wash outs and has beens. (and in the case of Brooks,----NEVER beens?)

:lol:

Grambling Alum Kenneth Pettway Signs Free Agent Contract To Stay With The Texans!

Former Grambling Line Backer Kenneth Pettway signed a Exclusive Rights Free Agent Contract to remain with the Houston Texans for the 2006 Season. It sounds like Pettway is in the Texans Plans this year. I am glad for Pettway and hopes he has a breakout year and represent the G-Men well. :bowdown:

Read the story hear: http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060329/SPORTS/603290351/1006 :read: :read: :read:

Re: Grambling Alum Kenneth Pettway Signs Free Agent Contract To Stay With The Texans

Congrats Pettway... :tup:

Back