Bootyology "101" - Class begins now!!!

M

Makaho Bedrock

You guys posting that Pic of the lovely lady with the Red and White Pom Pom got me to thinking about the Power of the Booty!!!

My theory on the BOOTY...
I think that the big booty was given to women much in the same way that feathers were given to Peacocks...
Big booties are used to attract the male of the species and are the stuff of Legend and have been the staple of many a campfire chat amongst men since the dawn of time.

The big booty is best viewed "going" instead of "coming"...that way, eye contact is not made, therby allowing the male of the species to oggle and drool without being "caught".

I for one would always open the door for a lady, or drop my keys to get a glimpse of da Booty. And thereby oggle and drool without being seen.

By the way there are 6 different types of Booty....

1. The "Inverted Heart" - Looks like a Valentines Day heart turned
upside down.
1012306096.jpg

2. The "Dimpled Phatback" - Self explanatory !
1012300285.jpg

3. The "Clapper" - Makes you wanna clap for it when she is walking away..I usually do this after the "Key Drop".
1010566062.jpg

4. The "Conflict Booty" - A bootay so nice that so many other guys oggle at it that you find yourself in constant conflict at the club with playa haters that are mad cuz they aint hittin yo girl.
This is also called the "I wish Yo arse would stay at home booty."
adr2.jpg

5. The "Stealth Mode Booty" - Looks average or small but when disrobed is a work of art....These get you into trouble sometimes because they come attached with Tig Ole Bittys..this is also know as the Double Whammy.
tn_IMG_7314[1].jpg
tn_IMG_7313[1].jpg

6. And last but not least the "Onion"- The Onion is the pinnacle of all the booties. It is the Summa Cum Laude of Arse. The Onion is a bootie so beautiful that it makes you CRY.:bawling:
1012300769.jpg

Oh, BTW?Ladies please respond to this thread with the corresponding Booty that you possess !!

In the words of Sherman Klump, "UM, UM, UM............now that's fine!"

Good job professor Bedrock, keep this up, and you'll be a tenured professor in no time.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
AWW, "L" NAW, not the Parliment Reference!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
[size=4.5]...HERE'S A TOAST TO THE BOOTAY, I'LL DRINK TO THAT (BOTTOMS UP)![/size]:D
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
132495-resized180.JPG

[SIZE=4.5]How else can you capture a BOOTAY, if you don't attack from the Back !!! To the Rear...March !!![/SIZE]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

" And last but not least the "Onion"- The Onion is the pinnacle of all the booties. It is the Summa Cum Laude of Arse. The Onion is a bootie so beautiful that it makes you CRY. "

AMEN!

Re: AWW, "L" NAW, not the Parliment Reference!!

132495-resized180.JPG

[SIZE=4.5] "Remember that a Tail ain't nuthin but a long booty" !!![/SIZE]

HOW COULD I MISS THIS THREAD

<font size="24">I'll take THE CLAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

Re: HOW COULD I MISS THIS THREAD

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
<font size="24">I'll take THE CLAPPER!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

[size=8.5] lights on...lights off [/size] every time she walks in the room. Ladies and gentlemen, it's the clapper.

On the real though, I don't want nothing to do with any thing called "The Clapper"! Look out, here comes the needle...

I am booty illiterate.. I don't know what it is called, but when I do encounter it- I "Likes" what I see.....

All thse fancy names for booty... shame!!!

,,, what f's me up is seeing substantial WHITE booty.

It's a given that black booty is dominant,,,, but every now and then, I see some white booty and I am literally stunned in disbelief/DENIAL because i'm not believing what I see.

I was at the mall here in Montgomery one Saturday evening and I saw this white girl with actual round thick booty and I swear, i would not have known she was white if I didn't see her skin.

On another occassion this white girl had on some (Guess?) overalls wit MASSIVE a-uuuh,, booty. dis mug had a relatively small waste (she was a big-boned girl), stomach flat as a wall,,,,,,, but a thick, ROUND, heartshaped trunk (dat your average white boy would call literally fat) and thick legs. :bawling: I could do nothing all night but look at one of my partners and shake my head everytime she walked by.

Only thing was she was a stone COUNTRY/trailor looking female (she was NOT a good looking female at all) with several "good ole boys",,,,,,,, which further blew me away!:eek2: :lmao: i mean,,, i'm talking skoal dippin, cowboy boot wearing good ole boys,, but boy, dis mug was FIIIIIINE!!! I was too through.
:bawling: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*standing to give Makaho a standing ovation*

Beautiful man. A work of art. :eek2: Just simply beautiful.

Where's my new baby momma JSTUS @? :confused:

Re: *standing to give Makaho a standing ovation*

Originally posted by Panthro
Beautiful man. A work of art. :eek2: Just simply beautiful.

Where's my new baby momma JSTUS @? :confused:

Man, I aint gonna post her's. It's out of respect for you mang, I would'nt do that without your permission.

Game recognizes game... which is why I posted 6 of my baby momma's pics for this thread. :D
BTW. the Onion rules us all !!!

Back