Black students who attend PWIs in Alabama feel threatened by Anti DEI SB129...will other red states copy Alabama?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Black people have no REAL power in the U.S. so nothing will change. We would have power if we worked together more but that's impossible. I read somewhere Black wealth was higher in the 60s than it is today.

Hard, maybe EXTREMELY Hard, but if anyone can do it it's the descents of the original people of the planet earth. Their blood still flows in our veins, it just needs to be activated.

I feel HBCUs should pay close attention to these happenings...if they're willing to drive the Negroe out of a pwi with this anti dei..they will come for the HBCU next with some other kind of anti woke bullshit they have concocted in their minds...

I feel HBCUs should pay close attention to these happenings...if they're willing to drive the Negroe out of a pwi with this anti dei..they will come for the HBCU next with some other kind of anti woke bullshit they have concocted in their minds...
It would be systematic in applying the same metrics they use for the collective pwcus and HBCUs alike, except all know HBCUs are not funded to support equitable metrics.

There are lazy bodies in place which should have been terminated years, decades ago. How have they advanced the institution, the entity they represent?!

Let’s be honest those black students are not going anywhere. If I am wrong I will admit it, but if HBCUS honestly are waiting for these students to just show up in droves to our campuses they are in for a rude awakening.

Let’s be honest those black students are not going anywhere. If I am wrong I will admit it, but if HBCUS honestly are waiting for these students to just show up in droves to our campuses they are in for a rude awakening.
If white supremacist authoritarian MAGA has their way they want to eventually banish the negroe from PWI campuses...except for playing sports...i may be wrong but I see things trending that way.

Back