Black Republican Official Arrested

I have said it one million times black republicans are crazier than the far right wing nuts. Hold a conversation with them and you will see immediately. They are crazy crazy looking for self identity.
I just had a face to face conversation with one this past Saturday. While kicking political and religious talk back and forth he claimed God told him DT was sent to tear everything down so God could then come back and establish his righteous kingdom on earth. At first I thought to myself damn, this joker Is one of those Qanon folks, but right after that I concluded it isn't even that deep. It was hard for me to accept it because of how long I've known him, but eventually I easily concluded he simply is bat-shyt-crazy.

I just had a face to face conversation with one this past Saturday. While kicking political and religious talk back and forth he claimed God told him DT was sent to tear everything down so God could then come back and establish his righteous kingdom on earth. At first I thought to myself damn, this joker Is one of those Qanon folks, but right after that I concluded it isn't even that deep. It was hard for me to accept it because of how long I've known him, but eventually I easily concluded he simply is bat-shyt-crazy.
That's part of the reason why some of the younger generation don't attend church. It's the hypocrisy from a faction of Christians that turn them away.

That's part of the reason why some of the younger generation don't attend church. It's the hypocrisy from a faction of Christians that turn them away.
Agreed, I would add to that the very noticeable willful neglect of Christian clergy to hold each other accountable on matters of hypocrisy has taken a toll also. It's sad, many of them won't even open their mouths to say a fellow clergy member is wrong. Even if they are trying to be careful to ensure they don't single a person out they could at least point out the wrongs of a movement. The so-called Evangelical and Christian Nationalists movements receive very little push back for their misrepresentation of Christianity.

Last edited:
Back