Big Upset For AAMU Lady BBall

Oracle

A&M pulls off upset

Saturday, November 27, 2004

From staff reports

Huntsville Times

In St. Louis, Tamisha Augustin made two free throws with 6.5 seconds left to help Alabama A&M upset Saint Louis 48-44 Friday night in the opening round of the Coca Cola Billiken Classic at the Bauman-Eberhardt Center.

It is the first time in the eight-year history of the tournament that the Lady Billikens have lost.

Read full story at : http://www.al.com/sports/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/sports/1101550656282650.xml

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
AAMu was at the crib I didnt know???

I would went to see my Alma mater!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Coach Warmley would have her girls ready to play! I think they dropped the Sat. night game, but that win over St. Louis is just the kind of thing the ladies need heading into the season. Expect to see a much improved, and much more intense group of Lady Bulldogs on the court this year!!

AAMU Alum said:
I knew Coach Warmley would have her girls ready to play! I think they dropped the Sat. night game, but that win over St. Louis is just the kind of thing the ladies need heading into the season. Expect to see a much improved, and much more intense group of Lady Bulldogs on the court this year!!

I think we have finally started to make the type of improvement that will carry us to the top of the SWAC. Those girls should be proud of that victory. It was our best one in a long time.

Back