Best QB in BCF, Best RB in BCF, Best WR in BCF.

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
This is soooooooo unfair. How was JSU allowed to snooker BCF again and bogard all the talent?

If you have a QB better that Robert Kent or a RB better than Tarnaka Counselor, or a WR Better that TC Taylor, Post their name here. Man I sure hope Kent dont jump to the NFL after this season. Washington Cincy and Dallas could use a man Like Kent.... We all know TC is a first rounder.

GR, Robber TP

How do you have one man rush for 215, another catch for 150, and another responsible for 52 points? This is not fair.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I just know Hicks doesn't have to lie about his rushing stats (especially if they were accumilated against a panzy defense like Valley) just to get 15 mintues of fame.

Hollar at me when your boy Counselor becomes a cover boy like Mo. Hollar at me when he breaks a conference record for rusihing or TDs scored. Hollar at me when he gets over 100 yards this week against AAMU.(yeah right)

This time next month Counselor will be a trivia question.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
I just know Hicks doesn't have to lie about his rushing stats (especially if they were accumilated against a panzy defense like Valley) just to get 15 mintues of fame.

Hollar at me when your boy Counselor becomes a cover boy like Mo. Hollar at me when he breaks a conference record for rusihing or TDs scored. Hollar at me when he gets over 100 yards this week against AAMU.(yeah right)

This time next month Counselor will be a trivia question.

But I see you have to lie about Counselor lying about his stats. Take that crap up with Valley. Don't hate JSU for being a well rounded offensive juggernaut.

Pick your poison. Arsenic??? Strycnine??? Cyanide??? Passing game??? Running game??? Kent??? Taylor??? Counselor??? McLaurin???

Originally posted by maddhornet
DARNELL KENNEDY

SEE YOU ON DRAFT DAY:idea:
Hahahahah hahahaha hahahah ahahahah hahahaha.... No seriously... I said BEST not dumbest.

Born Silly

Let me explain something son. JSU has a prostyle passing offense. JSU doesnt run the Barney Rubble offense like AT&T. TC2 will never get the ball 40 times to run over Powerhouses like Morgan and SCSU. Your primitive offense cant spawn any passing game, while our QB is responsible for 52 points.

Against ELon, we had 221 yards passing and 221 yards rushing. But that's not a balanced offense, right?

In the same game Mo Heisman gained 158 yards on only 21 carries.

I mean seriously dude, do you even try to think before you post nowadays?

J-Stank Tigger,

Best QB in BCF - Randy "Showtime" Hymes

Best RB in BCF - Brad "Bruiser" Hill

Best WR/KR - Kendrick "Quick Shake" Shanklin

How can Counselor be the best and he played against Valley? C'mon now.

Offensive Juggernaut? Remains to be seen. October will prove that you are once again overrated! :emlaugh:

AT&T finally and I mean finally beat a below average white team and BT cant get enough of the SWAC page.

bornsilly

Nobody gives a damn about what you did against Elon. Just like you say our stats (in 3 quarters) are over-rated against Valley, so are yours against that sorry team you played. The only difference is, you struggled.

Man I cant wait until November when we step off in yalls ass and you can shut the hell up....maybe.

Your stats against legit. Right Right gotcha

They have not given Counselor or Nate a chance this year. Asberry has a very flawed philosophy and I hope he changes it real soon.

TP, if my running back ran 15 times for 15 yards against UAPB I wouldn't "give him a chance" either.

At some point you have to face reality and say "Damn, this guy sure is a scrub."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
This is soooooooo unfair. How was JSU allowed to snooker BCF again and bogard all the talent?

How do you have one man rush for 215, another catch for 150, and another responsible for 52 points? This is not fair.

All that talent and STILL lost your HOMECOMING to BAMA STATE:D :emlaugh:

BT,

Those dumb coaches in the MEAC don't know how to load the box against Hicks. They are just dumb. If they played defense like Ron Cooper did last year, your team would be averaging 14 points right now. Your air threat is non-existent.

TP, you are beginning to show me that you are the swacpage's equivalent of Camera.

Hicks has faced nothing but eight and nine man fronts this whole year. What do you think BCC did against him yesterday? What do you think Elon and Morgan did against him. What do you think FAMU has done the last two years. You watched the FAMU game on TV, you saw it yourself.

Stop being so dumb and try to come back with a qaulity response for a change. Just spouting off the first thing that comes to your mind is not good smack.

Back