BCU, Bewild is NOT amused....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, the two BCU posters on the board has resigned until basketball season. They have even stopped trying to get a private forum. I told them to see if they could get in there with that 1 Ms Valley poster. But after Valley kicked their ass, I don't think they want to be in there with him listening to his blue font talking about that win all year.

Man, the two BCU posters on the board has resigned until basketball season. They have even stopped trying to get a private forum. I told them to see if they could get in there with that 1 Ms Valley poster. But after Valley kicked their ass, I don't think they want to be in there with him listening to his blue font talking about that win all year.
Who lied to you playa? Hail Wildcats all day and night.

Excuses. Sure BCU has its problems on the admin side, but that does not translate to our record.

Switch staffs with any other team in the swac, BCU would not be 0-6 or with a losing record.

Excuses. Sure BCU has its problems on the admin side, but that does not translate to our record.

Switch staffs with any other team in the swac, BCU would not be 0-6 or with a losing record.
loser-say.gif

Spongebob Loser GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The remaining BCU schedule looks brutal to me, they will either change their fortunes or have a bad ending, that's some gauntlet remaining

1634133121240.png

Back