BCS Poll

Beer Man

I RAISE..... ALL IN
The new BCS poll is out. How in the world is Miami is ranked #3. The defending national champions, winners of 30 games str8. They have not loss since September of 2000. The BCS sucks, lets get a real playoff system please.

P.S. Please don't let Texas (#4) make the championship game, I sure don't want to see another Red River Shootout!

Strength of schedule is killing them....they have the 46th toughest schedule and OU is 6, OSU is 21, UT is 9. That game against Rutgers didn't help them either.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Please......Tech beat a team that was actually ranked in the top 10, unlike UGA. Beating up on Kentucky didn't say much....especially when they couldn't beat the worst team Florida has had in years.:rolleyes:

I bet playing FAMU is killing Miami. But I'm guessing if they win out, they'll still be #2. AP poll voters are fickle. They'll put Miami back at #1, which'll help their poll rank portion of the BCS formula. That'll be enough to put them ahead of Ohio State. Again, I'm guessing.

I ignore BCS, it makes me not even care who wins at times.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Why did the GA Bulldogs only fall to #6????

They are sorry. Very.

Hey got dammit, i'm not having that UGA is sorry crap:redhot: :redhot: We beat Alabama's Arse:nod:

Originally posted by Fiyah
Strength of schedule is killing them....they have the 46th toughest schedule and OU is 6, OSU is 21, UT is 9. That game against Rutgers didn't help them either.

Who would have thought at the begininning of the year that Miami would have the 46th ranked schedule with Tenn, Florida, FSU and VTech on the schedule.

I think that this whole scenerio is going to be bad for FAMU.. they may never get the chance to play Miami again because of this. The FAMU game had to have brought them down at least 20 spots in terms of toughest schedules.

Hey Oha, Psi Snake

Maybe yall missed UGA's game against Fla. They looked downright terrible. All the marbles on the table for them. Finally a chance to make it to the SEC Championship Game, beat their biggest rival, and remain in the national championship picture. And they came out and played like that mess. They are real overrated!!!! And Florida is not only having a somewhat down year, but they didnt play worth a crap either, but they still beat GA. What is that now, 11 of the last 12? _ _ _

unknown,
Tech lost to that "powerhouse" Wake Forest. :lmao: :lmao:
Even worser, Yech played them in Atl!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
UGA aint ready for the NEW Auburn Univesity. AU gone kick UGA ass MINUS Cadillac Williams.

You shole is right Dahill.

At this point, GA really needs to be worried about if they will make it to the SEC championship. Losses to Fl and Auburn. Their game against Ole Miss aint a sure thing either.
The dogs may be sitting out another SEC championship game in their own back yard.
:lol:

DAHILL & Mighty Hornet,

You guys are 100% RIGHT.

Georgia is the most overrated team in the history of college football ! ! !

They are crap.

The only reason they beat Alabama, is because Pat Dye (former Auburn coach and UGA alum) called them out, by questioning their manhood in public. They played like the world was coming to an end and still nearly lost the game.

Please don't let them get into the championship game.

Alabama is the best "2 loss" team in the country. They could have EASILY been on the winning side of the those L's against Oklahoma AND Georgia.

I think this ranking will finally make Miami get off thier butts and start coming to play.

Back