Bayou Bowl in Texas tomorrow night

the band fan

Baseball Fan
Grambling and Southern have some football signees playing in tomorrow's Bayou Bowl game in Baytown, Texas at Stallworth Stadium in the annual Bayou Bowl featuring Louisiana vs Texas. PV finally has one also...

anyone here going?

As of now, I will be there with the 'entertainment'. Don't know for sure if that will change before tomorrow. Guess I'll see you there again this year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Won't be going but I have a 1st cuz playing in the game he's a Nicholls St. signee (Kenny Lewis). He's playing DB. 6'1'' 175 .lbs he runs a 10.5 in 100m. he also returns kicks.

s phi s said:
As of now, I will be there with the 'entertainment'. Don't know for sure if that will change before tomorrow. Guess I'll see you there again this year.
I will be there as of now! :nod: Hope it doesn't change!!!!

s phi s said:

A.T. I did not know you are S phi S. This is E.Davis

defensive battle....offenses weren't clicking at all....quarterbacks would see if one man was open and if not, he's trying to make something happen.

the band fan said:
Grambling and Southern have some football signees playing in tomorrow's Bayou Bowl game in Baytown, Texas at Stallworth Stadium in the annual Bayou Bowl featuring Louisiana vs Texas. PV finally has one also...

anyone here going?

Where is stallworth stadium?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ugly game....what is there to say? Texas had more talent but they stayed in that spread offense which gave the quaterbacks no time to do anything. Too many teams with athletic quarterbacks thinking they can take off like Vince Young.

As for Daniel Porter...glad SU didn't steal him...legitimate player

the band fan said:
ugly game....what is there to say? Texas had more talent but they stayed in that spread offense which gave the quaterbacks no time to do anything. Too many teams with athletic quarterbacks thinking they can take off like Vince Young.

As for Daniel Porter...glad SU didn't steal him...legitimate player

TBF, so you saying omnipotent Texas got its ass whipped by calamity-stricken Louisiana. Am I to infer if Katrina blew out to sea and missed the Boot -- the score would have been worse?

the band fan said:
defensive battle....offenses weren't clicking at all....quarterbacks would see if one man was open and if not, he's trying to make something happen.
Seems as if one offense was clicking well enough to score at least one TD!!!! TX football is overrated to me anyway. In the area that I live in the best I've see is South Lake Carroll and Ryan out of Denton.

Carroll has the best facilities and system to train players......they are better fundamentally but not athletically....problem with Texas now is that growth has diluted alot of schools.....no growth, the traditional powers are still kicking and talent lavel is stronger.

Louisiana football isn't as good as Texas....hell..Evangel has been known to recruit Texans

the band fan said:
Baton Rouge held the ship up...ass whipped is pretty strong..doubt that..overcoaching and bad offense was the main factor
But Tx only had 3 points..Did BR stop them at all ??

Back