Baylor football faces another round of criticism with more sexual assault allegations

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Poor Bears
What_if____Bungle_from_Rainbow_had_played_Chief_Brody_in_Jaws_.jpg

Ken Starr has been "re-assigned" to Chancellor (he had the title of both President and Chancellor) and the AD has been sanctioned.

Baylor will be back in the cellar of the Big 12 soon. Wow, and they just spent all of that money on that new stadium. lol

Hmmmmmmmm.... Did not see this one happening. Briles - hella' competitive back to the old steph hs days. Wow.

I wonder if those who signed their nlis in feb will be granted relief by the ncaa?

lol :D hmmmmmmmmm..... :read:

Hmmmmmmmm.... Did not see this one happening. Briles - hella' competitive back to the old steph hs days. Wow.

I wonder if those who signed their nlis in feb will be granted relief by the ncaa?

lol :D hmmmmmmmmm..... :read:

I hope so...:(:( Got a relative who may be affected... He was recruited by the DC Coach Bennett and Coach Buckels but if they leave then I'm not sure what happens.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I said last night that I did not think they will get the death penalty after what happened at SMU. I may need to wait and see on that. Anyway, more heads need to roll. I am not yet applauding the moves there.

Last edited:
No surprised, this prolly is going on at other big schools, they just haven't got caught yet smh

Back