Battle of the ASUs

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Alcorn continues to lead with 6:52 before the half...

Looks like Alcorn might have a good team or at least up from last year.... 2nd game and they are already proving to play better against 2 teams that were forces last year.....

Alcorn is about to upset Bama St.. with 6minutes left... I cant see their defense falling apart now....

Way to go Alcorn....now lose the rest of the season....just playing

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
20-17
Alcorn leads...

Bama St scored that last minute touchdown to make it close and look like they being playing all game

Sit back and watch how the East will be WON.. This is a plus for J-State..

Alcorn ends the 12 game losing streak....

Way to go.. I still think it was a good game on Alcorn's part and Bama St...got the last minute touch down to keep it respectable.. but the stats will tell all...

Way to go Braves... oops what yall new name gone be since I cant save braves anymore.. dang did it again...

Alcorn

Alcorn upset Bama State. I have to :emlaugh: @ Bama State. This is the same team with the "Cold Blooded Defense", the same team that want's a revenge game against TN State.

Where is ROAR MAN?

GREAT WIN FOR ALCORN

Originally posted by bluphiiijsu
Alcorn ends the 12 game losing streak....

Actually bluphi, it was more of like an 18 game losing streak. Before tonight, our last victory was October 9 of '99 against PVU. But that has changed!!!

<b>Way to go Alcorn!!! Sitting on top of the SWAC East (I had to get that one in)!!!!</b>

<b>What was that about "Cole Blooded Football"?</b>

The FAT LADY is still asleep.

Yeh- Yeah...

They still get the finger!
...and there is alot more Games to be played.
AND expect to see Darrell Kennedy as starting QB- next time. ;)
Don't You THINK for a MINUTE that this LosT MAKES the HORNETS LESS DanGERouS!!

....PLEASE BEELIEVE ME!!!

What was this anyway... some kinda Omen?? :confused:

(SMILE NOW CRY LATER) :eek:

Is Alcorn really this good or are the Coles........

Naw, nevamind!

Hornet Fans,

How did J. Cole call this game offensively?

Not to take anything away from Alcorn; BTW Congrats on a great win Alcorn.

However, I can understand Al State not stopping Alcorn defensively but at the same time a high scoring Al State team that struggled to put points on the board!

Hmmmmm

Back