Bama St Please answer...

<---------sitting back, munching on a bag of .99 hot pork rinds, LMAO@this whole thread!!!!

Like I've been saying

<font size=5>DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!!!!!!</FONT>

I need a coke now. I'll be back to continue LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

You may say you laughing but we know in reality you sittin at the crib, taking a "vacation" from work, shaking in your damn pants that he is eligible.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kenyon's doing a fine job for the Ravens..........

I sure hopes Kennedy gets through this. A mind is a terrible thing to waste..........

Plus, I don't want to hear any Tarzan-esque excuses.

DAHILL,

1. I'm at work.

2. That story has been in the news since Tuesday, actually I'm surprised that it's just getting on TSPN today. I would have thought that since you are always concerned about ASU, you would have seen it and posted it before now.

3. Our other QBs are better than most!!!!

btw, I didn't get a coke. I got some fruit nectar. Ole mighty hornet is getting into shape. LMAO@ yall take some energy.

Please.... I have known about the story since the early summer... Unlike many others I HOPE HE PLAYS because I would hate for somebody as good as Kennedy have to miss out on his senior season.

MACFAB you wasnt talkin this same noise just 10 post down.

DAHILL,

You betta lay low!!!!! (Where's Whitney)
I got relatives in North Alabama!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:snicker:

now, back to the pork skins,
MAC, I think I'm going out for another bag. I got you covered man!!!

I never had a doubt that cheating LC would fix things. You could tell by his comments that he had some work to do behind the scenes. Cheating is his best talent as a coach.

How do you have academic problems not when summer school is over and all grades are in?? I guess they had to reaverage his grades taking out all of the 0's.

MH
In all seriousness, just hope Coles doesn't get you put on probation. Summer session was over three or four weeks ago. Grades have been in. If he is allowed to do something to change his grades, Bama State may violate NCAA rules for preferential treatment of athletes. You have Kennard Williams and Rollins (starting WRs) and a starting lineman in academic trouble. I hear the NCAA calling now. Just beware.

Dahill
I've been watching Hard Knocks to see how Hambrick is doing, but I didn't see it last night. Have you seen him in any episodes?

Super Mario, what's crackin ???

Originally posted by Blue Bengal

Dahill
I've been watching Hard Knocks to see how Hambrick is doing, but I didn't see it last night. Have you seen him in any episodes?

Man, I caught that last night. This is the first time I've seen this, and thus far, he's been in the background.

When is the premier of this show? Is it on Sunday's and then repeats through the week ?

:confused:

"Darnell has had a history of doing this," Cole said. "This is not the first time this has happened, so I'm not alarmed. Everything should be resolved by Friday."

:( commentary.

Honestly,

I hope Kennedy does come back. I want NO EXCUSES when we roast the lambs in Jackson.

After mighty JSU embarrasses 'em, then the NCAA can do their thing...
img3.jpg

"Bama St., what is your plea?"

Hambrick is doing OK on special teams, in the 2 games they've played he hasn't seen much time with the offense, but he's been doing a decent job returning kicks.

NICE

Phat
What's been up with ya? It comes on Thurs. @ 8 on HBO. You should have seen the episode when the kid from SU quit. It was sad and funny listening to Goose. I'm not sure on the reruns.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Blue Bengal
Phat
What's been up with ya? It comes on Thurs. @ 8 on HBO. You should have seen the episode when the kid from SU quit. It was sad and funny listening to Goose. I'm not sure on the reruns.

That's the episode I watched last night, and it was a re-run from earlier in the week.

I'd like to see the entire series from start to finish. A kid from SU quit you say.... *ke-ke-ke*

"Darnell has had a history of doing this," Cole said. "This is not the first time this has happened, so I'm not alarmed. Everything should be resolved by Friday."[8/24]

MH

Was DK in practice today? Just asking?

The Hornet's Nest must be buzzing...............

*snicker*

Go ahead and say it......Cheating Coles couldn't work his magic...could he.

*tsk-tsk*

Sylvan Learning Centers, send help.

Back