Bama St Lambs please explain...

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
This is sad comment coming from a head coach.
LC, said:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dressing area: The tent set up behind the south end zone at Cramton Bowl was in place to allow the Hornets a place to dress. The locker rooms at the stadium, according to Cole, are not adequate for the players to use and he did not want them to dress at the school.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been in the locker room at the Crampton Bowl when my high school played there. THEY ARE VERYYYYYYY SMALL. There were only about 50 players on my high school team, so I was thinking to myself, HOW IN THE HELL DOES BAMA ST FIT IN HERE. Only about 25-30 people could fit in there at one time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

bw3a.jpg

Dressing area: The tent set up behind the south end zone at Cramton Bowl was in place to allow the Hornets a place to dress. The locker rooms at the stadium, according to Cole, are not adequate for the players to use and he did not want them to dress at the school.

Come on LC

This is excuse number one. If I remember correctly, ASU used the same dressing room last year. If it is too small this year, then it was to small last year.

Back