Attention: Hall of Fame Members!!!

So basically you just posted this to tell us that you have braids?

This sad..................:(

:snicker:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Niter!!!!

Do you want me to send you the 12-13 pix I have of you? *ducking from the chair that Sperm is going to throw @ Niter while asking why I would have 13 pix of his wife - LOL*

WTF??

Boy, what in the HOO-HAH is you talkin' about! What pictures! Well, someone needs to send me something, because I cleaned out my pictures folder, so I don't have one with just me in it!

Originally posted by kellis
Tara, I need to resend a pic but I don't have any new ones and I am rocking braids right now....I don't want any pics in braids....can we extend the deadling until late April-early May? :D :D

Just send this old one in...... :)

Trinab.jpg

I dont have a pic...and I dont want yall to know nothing about me. Dont want to put you to sleep....Do you still need my stuff. All you need to know is, Im Big Brother Almightee.

Originally posted by Get Ready
I dont have a pic...and I dont want yall to know nothing about me. Dont want to put you to sleep....Do you still need my stuff. All you need to know is, Im Big Brother Almightee.

Don't worry, I'll just choose a picture my own personal collection ...

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Yep!

Crazier Jag came over, but I'm not gonna ever invite his azz back. Of all the good looking ladies in the club, his azz spends the night talking to the one I had my eye on. Dem dayum Jags, you just can't trust em!

Hey dog, I new you were busy that night.........so I decided I would show the ladies some attention.

ladys-man.gif

Originally posted by Tara

Please include a short bio:

<b>Name
Year Inducted and Award
&
Occupation</b>

Yeah My name is JST aka JSX, aka Cant Get Right.
I am in an undisclosed location in Central Florida, My Hobbies include, Pimpin, Mackin' and Smacking my beeotches up. I was inducted into the HOF in 2000. I won so many dayum awards, I forgot em all. My occupation is Assistant State Attorney, 9th Judicial Circuit of Florida. I am not a Lawyer. I am a prosecutor.

Back