ASU vs JSU Gameday information

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is there a elevator to take you to the top level on the home side. I’m a jsu fan but the visiting side is sold out. They got me in section 212. So we all got to park at the crampton bowl ?

Only upper deck seats are available, the lower stadium is sold out.

I dont know about elevator or the price of parking at Paterson Field and Crampton bowl, but call the ticket office next week.

If you get there early, there are people on Carter Hill Road the sell parking in their yards. All on campus parking is sold out.

Last edited:
Only upper deck seats are available, the lower bowl is sold out.

I dont know about elevator or the price of parking at Paterson Field and Crampton bowl, but call the ticket office

If you get there early, there are people on Carter Hill Road the sell parking in their yards. All on campus parking is sold out.
How far is Crampton Bowl away from the Hornets stadium? Can we walk or do we have to take the shuttle?

Is there a elevator to take you to the top level on the home side. I’m a jsu fan but the visiting side is sold out. They got me in section 212. So we all got to park at the crampton bowl ?
Yes, there are elevators on the home side of the stadium If you don't have a parking pass already (and they are sold out, parking and game tickets), your best bet is to park at Cramton Bowl/Patterson Field and take the shuttle to campus. You can try some of the off campus lots, but there is gonna be a traffic bottleneck close to campus.

Yes, there are elevators on the home side of the stadium If you don't have a parking pass already (and they are sold out, parking and game tickets), your best bet is to park at Cramton Bowl/Patterson Field and take the shuttle to campus. You can try some of the off campus lots, but there is gonna be a traffic bottleneck close to campus.
I have my tickets and yes I’ll park at Patterson field. I was asking about elevators because my dad was going at first but he’s not. Thanks Go tigers

What is the cost to park at Crampton? Is it cash or card?

man. I'm really thinking about going down to this game. my pops has season tickets but hasn't been to a game b/c he had surgery. They are having a impactful group of recruits in for this game. some of them are committed elsewhere but we'll see if they can get flip season going. linemen committed to georgia, auburn , usf & arkansas state.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What up bean? The shuttle is complimentary, I'm not sure how much parking is, but I doubt it will be much, $10, or $15 max. I have a season parking pass, so I'm not sure if parking is cash/card. If I hear anything more concrete, before tomorrow, I will let you know.
Sup MH!!! Bet!! Appreciate the info!

Only upper deck seats are available, the lower stadium is sold out.

I dont know about elevator or the price of parking at Paterson Field and Crampton bowl, but call the ticket office next week.

Good info. I didnt think about the locals who gonna make a lil change!

Back