Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Southern Game Day Thread: 6:00pm CT

I guess I don’t need to get my hopes up too high in thinking we’ll get rid of Doc Gamble
If he can’t make adjustments on the field, I shouldn’t expect my Alma mater to make the right adjustments in letting him go.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dumas didn’t play

One has to realize regardless of who’s name is on the jersey, we’re expected to beat those Sorry folks from Texas that play football in an orange soccer stadium. When their coach whines like a weeping willow, and their fans savor a win like it’s the last supper two weeks later, it speaks to the hapless history of being one of the conference favorite foot rugs. I say let them bask in the glory since they are familiar with the agony of defeat so often. If you see swollen eyes and soup cooling lips from hornet stings, just ignore it while they talk about their victory two weeks ago ….LOL

One has to realize regardless of who’s name is on the jersey, we’re expected to beat those Sorry folks from Texas that play football in an orange soccer stadium. When their coach whines like a weeping willow, and their fans savor a win like it’s the last supper two weeks later, it speaks to the hapless history of being one of the conference favorite foot rugs. I say let them bask in the glory since they are familiar with the agony of defeat so often. If you see swollen eyes and soup cooling lips from hornet stings, just ignore it while they talk about their victory two weeks ago ….LOL

Too bad the energy in beating us didn’t transfer over to the Alabama State game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It’s all good, Beans. The Jags did what they were supposed to do.
It’s my Alma mater’s fault.
NO Sweetie!!!! It's Not all good. They came out there and did that atrocious thing to try to scare someone, but we KNOW who they are. It will not work. We WILL get revenge 2x. My Black Panthers are up first. And then......

🐅

NO Sweetie!!!! It's Not all good. They came out there and did that atrocious thing to try to scare someone, but we KNOW who they are. It will not work. We WILL get revenge 2x. My Black Panthers are up first. And then......

🐅
All the black panthers is going get is another ass whoopin and a bunch of chicken bones and empty crown royal and Seagram’s Gin bottles left all over their beautiful campus.

Well going into the season, Gamble was the only coach whose seat could be considered warm. Another winless season in the SWAC with a few more games like this and his seat is gonna be on fire
Well, going into the season, Gamble was the only coach whose seat was hot when he was named interim HFC.
It became the “hot seat” when he was officially named HFC.”

This is what it is now...C040E7C0-7523-480F-89BD-A811315628AB.jpeg

Back