Are you single women SEEKING marriage?! Sheeshhhhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ntelekt

I'own know if you really wanted to step into this, SS. :D

Now Frat, why you think your response sked me? :lmao: Trust me it was re-tread, said that, heard all that before. This is a discussion not a GAME, sweetie. I love discourse, LET'S TALK!!

I ain't sked of you, even though you called me treacherous!

:fart:

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Now Frat, why you think your response sked me? :lmao: Trust me it was re-tread, said that, heard all that before. This is a discussion not a GAME, sweetie. I love discourse, LET'S TALK!!

I ain't sked of you, even though you called me treacherous!

:fart:

:xeye:

Who said anything about being sked????

Obviously you've never conversed with me before, and I am not one to attempt to scare anybody.:(

My statement was made because of the OTHER angle by which you came in this particular portion of the discussion...it seemed a bit skewed. :)

I used treacherous because it IS dangerous to say most.
Do you have enough data to ACCURATELY be able to say "most" in the context in which you used it?
...and I didn't call YOU treacherous...read it again. :D

THAT'S why it's dangerous...because it can easily make someone be made into a lie. "MANY" is more accurate. :)
DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW???

All I've been doing is DISCUSSING...so what GAME are you referring to? :confused:

I mean, dang...if you'd just read WHAT I say instead of reading INTO what I say, you'd have a better understanding of where I'm coming from....because its' RIGHT THERE! :cool: :smh:

It's all good, though...:wavey:

What I seemed to miss from this...

... whole conversation is when are MEN going to start acting like the MAN they are supposed to be?

Re: What I seemed to miss from this...

Originally posted by Jacy
... whole conversation is when are MEN going to start acting like the MAN they are supposed to be?

What??? :look:

:smh:

Please explain...:lol:

Opening doors
Pulling out a damn seat (Chilvary ain't dead)
NOT looking at the booty walking by
Taking care of business at home (if I got two jobs, you should at least have three)
Dressing like they have some damn sense (why do you think I want to see the crack of your ass, let alone the name on your underwear)
Can they comb there own hair?
Life is not a video, but a lot of guys act like they are in one

I can go on and on. Shall I?

Dayum...what kind of dudes do YOU deal with? :lmao:

If you have two jobs...why should he have three? :xeye:
You tryin' to kill a brotha! :smh:
And with all those jobs that y'all got, YOU should take care of home more, considering he "needs" to have 3 jobs! :rolleyes:

Opening doors is not an obligation...it's a treat.
DOn't get me wrong...I ALWAYS do that, but it's not mandatory. :p

and in all of your listing....WHAT DA HELL ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE TABLE besides 2 jobs and just standing there waiting for someone to open the door for you (selfish)??? :D

Why can't YOU open the door for him?

Today's woman beat the isht outta chivalry!

What do you want...to be equal, or to be catered to with chivalry?

You talk about videos, but if you deal with brothas with azz crack and nappy hair...you might be watching a video or two too much your dayum self! :lol:

Originally posted by Jacy
Opening doors
Pulling out a damn seat (Chilvary ain't dead)
NOT looking at the booty walking by
Taking care of business at home (if I got two jobs, you should at least have three)
Dressing like they have some damn sense (why do you think I want to see the crack of your ass, let alone the name on your underwear)
Can they comb there own hair?
Life is not a video, but a lot of guys act like they are in one

I can go on and on. Shall I?

Looks like you need to get away from those youngins and get with someone real. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back