Are you Happy

JSU*Toi

This might sound crazy. But this afternoon when I got up. I realized that I was happy with my life. :D I had never really put any throught into it. But today I started to think about. And I am happy sure I have hard times but that is life.

Am I alone with this one?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I haven't been happy since a few minutes after 9. And I don't think I'm going to be happy again until next year!!!

I wouldn't say I am blissfully happy. but I don't it is possible to be happy all the time. I have enough highlights to make up for the rest of the time.........

For the most part I can say that I am happy with my life. Yes I do have ups and downs, but doesn't everybody? And when I do have those down times, all that does is make me appreciate the good times that much more.

Yes I'm Happy!

and this poem, pretty much sums up my "frame of mind" about my life and how joyously I live it:

I AM THANKFUL

I am thankful that I don't already have everything I desire.
If I did, what would there be to look forward to?
I am thankful when I don't know something,
for it gives me the opportunity to learn.

I am thankful for the difficult times. During those times I grow.
I am thankful for my limitations,
because they give me opportunities for improvement.
I am thankful for each new challenge,
because it builds strength and character.

I am thankful for my mistakes. They teach me valuable lessons.
I am thankful when I'm tired and weary,
because it means I've made a difference.

It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

I'M HAPPY AS HELL.....

I'm a former U.S. Army officer/Dessert Storm Veteran/Airborne Paratrooper.....

And a team called the Patriots have just won the Superbowl....
Although, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan 4 life, I guess if they can't win then why not a team called the Patriots. :D

Re: I'M HAPPY AS HELL.....

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
I guess if they can't win then why not a team called the Patriots. :D

:D :D :D :D Where's my baby, JSTUS at?

Re: Re: I'M HAPPY AS HELL.....

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

:D :D :D :D Where's my baby, JSTUS at?

Here I am HANDSOME.;) Been playing work all morning.

<FONT SIZE=18>I AM VERY HAPPY. </FONT SIZE=18> It doesn't matter if I have a good day or a "bad" day as long as I keep my mind stayed on Jesus, I know that after every storm there is a rainbow. I might as well rejoice while I'm going through because in the end I will always be the "victor". Every time I turn around God is making a way. He just keeps on blessing me and the best is yet to come. When I wake up in the morning, I feel complete gladness. I am excited about being given another day, another opportunity to let my light shine. I can honestly say I am at the point where I feel I am having the time of my life. When you have that intimate relationship with Jesus Christ and know who you are and "whose" you are, you can't feel anything else but happiness. It is by the grace of God that I am what I am, where I am, and feeling how I am.

I guess I kinda started testifying...Reminds me of why my line name was Testimony. :)

Back