Anyone here have a side business?

delock

BARBERSHOP COO
Something like at home or part time? I want to start one bringing in wild caught fish.

What are the pro's and con's of having a side hustle?

I use my real estate in Mississippi as a side business. It helps me lot during tax time.

Same here until Katrina took out both of my rental units. I'm still waiting on my flood insurance and I used my property insurance to begin renovations. That money only went so far.

Hmmmm,

I want to bring in African cichlids from Lake Tanganyika. Here are some of the guys I want to bring in.

images
ophthalmotilapia_bright_blue_ventralis_b.jpg

and a slew of others.

I have been making contacts with exporters in Africa and Germany so all is good. I just don't have storage for a large order. And almost all exporters required a min dollar amount.

My side hustle is managing my Rentals. I enjoy the cycles of doing real estate. Because when I'm busy with work and home, all I do is collect the rent, print out receipts once a month and chill. When I'm bored, I can buy another property, Rehab and Rent. That process takes about 3 months.

So, its cool. I can work when I want in my side hustle, but I get paid every month.

Yep. I consult here and there, do a fewwwwwwww private practice cases a year, and may teach a class every now and then.

Back