Anyone have an Update on the Cop that Was wilding with a Sista in the Park in Broad Daylight?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Last edited:

Scared Uh Oh GIF by Boomerang Official

Man the internet don't play, dude is out there bad now

The wife of Prince George County officer Francesco Marlett, Paula, began by accusing her her husband of cheating on her 'for years' and alleged that his 'mistress,' who she named as Virginia Pinto, was dumped by her husband because of her cheating.

Paula said in a Facebook post on Tuesday that this was 'very tough time' for her and her three children. She concluded her post by saying: 'I love you all. Except for Virginia Pinto, you can rot in hell b****.' ...

Cop out there bad

Wife is a sister too, oh man

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@_breakingnews__/video/7275704413468036383?q=virginia%20pinto&t=1694013537148

Im not about to clown dude for getting some voluntary cheeks. Trifling but she was clearly all the way with it.
I'm not either, she had to be so good he risked it all for her. However I'm not doing that on the job, especially a public job. He is going to lose his job because of that and his wife about to take all his money

The law agrees with her. The uniform and unit puts him in the capacity of acting under the color of law, thus she cannot consent by law. That dude knows that and still did it, at least twice. People with judgement that bad have no business policing.

What I don't get about society especially in urban areas. In other words the hood and poor areas with people of color is that they love to video, record and tell everything accept when someone is killed, robbed or hurt. They will not snitch on that mess but anything else is put on blast. Amazing the mentality.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back