An open letter from TnSU to JSU.

Roar Man

Kent, Story, TC, Mclaurin, Get Ready, Robber, Battle Cat , JSX , Tiger pride and the rest of ya'll J-sewers "AIN'T CHITT!!

Didn't I tell ya'll Bama St was gon bend ya'll ova?? HaHaHa!!

Didn't I tell ya'll to expect another 7-4 season?? HaHaHa!!

Didn't I tell ya'll the "lowly swac" would "BOWDOWN" to TSU?? HaHaHa!!

Valley, TSU is not here to smack you, We marked yo arse down as a W" just as soon as we punked you into serving as our HomeComing beotch. :snicker:

The object of TnSTATE's attention is that sorry arse Jsue..That other team in the lowly state of Sippi.

Ya'll don "disgraced the name "TIGER" through out all of College FB.

Expect no less than a "BEATDOWN" to end your hapless season with.

if you don't know about TnSU it's best to ask somebody(FAMU, HOWARD)

TSU-72

FAMU HOWARD-7

JSU yo arse is next up!! *skipping valley*

Dayum,

J-sue ya'll are even "worser" than I thought, talked all of that cash **** while playing the valleys & cow-ards of the world didn't you???

smalltime at it's best.

ASU has effectively "mashed the mouth of the mouthfia...so sad!!

HaHAHa :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey BoarMan,

Ain't you got a smack page over there in the Ovarian Conference?
When you bring your black & white striped azz over here you be dayum quiet you hear. We don't allow yall mixed breed conference folk over here in SoulTown.

Sure would like the chance to get on your azz in the playoffs. But then again, you probably won't make it. I personally think Kent would light your suspect azz defense up with that passing attack.
Don't compare SWAC football with that one-dimensional crap you see over in the MEAC. FAMU is the only decent passing team over there and fatboy Gray couldn't rinse out Kent's jock strap!

Now Git...Chicken Isht!!!!

GR,

Well guess what, NOBODY'S paying attention to you or the rest of the J-sue "MOUTHFIA "either...ANYMORE.

The JSU fb program is a disgrace...even by SWAC standards.

TSU #18 and steadly rising.

JSU # 0 and steadly falling.

:snicker:

Wow Boar man

I would think if a football program hadnt beaten mine 10 out of the last 12 times including last year, I would shut my dayum mouth. Oh Well, I guess I am different from other people.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Hey BoarMan,

Ain't you got a smack page over there in the Ovarian Conference?
When you bring your black & white striped azz over here you be dayum quiet you hear. We don't allow yall mixed breed conference folk over here in SoulTown.

Sure would like the chance to get on your azz in the playoffs. But then again, you probably won't make it. I personally think Kent would light your suspect azz defense up with that passing attack.
Don't compare SWAC football with that one-dimensional crap you see over in the MEAC. FAMU is the only decent passing team over there and fatboy Gray couldn't rinse out Kent's jock strap!

Now Git...Chicken Isht!!!!

YADAYADAYADA,

G-suck's to the rescue of J-suck's huh??

dude you can talk about TSU being in a predominately white conference all you want, that is beyond the TSU fb teams control...duh!!

What is! in the teams control is the ability to bend over every SWACO fb team it will face this year.

G-sucks would like to face TSU in the playoffs??? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!! LOL!! LOL!! LMBAO LMBAO....Whezzzzz..Man you ain't right.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Get Ready
Wow Boar man

I would think if a football program hadnt beaten mine 10 out of the last 12 times including last year, I would shut my dayum mouth. Oh Well, I guess I am different from other people.

SMH @ GR bragging about winning 10 of the last 12, and still only has a 1 game series lead.

Well you had your little run, but guess what, Your Master's (TSU) back in form, so's j-sue can resume the TSU beeyotch role it was accustomed to beforehand.

You do know i'm going to personally smack ya'll off these boards after TSU mounts J-sue don't you???

Boar Man,

Have your people to call our people and we'll see about getting with ya. Be sure to bring plenty of azz, we greedy!

Re: Finally, something we can agree on.

Originally posted by bornthrilla

Join the club.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Man what nerves of steel you have, You would think after AT&T being exposed as the fraud it is(I bein trying to tell ya'll) you would at least have kept quite while here. *SMH agin*

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Boar Man,

Have your people to call our people and we'll see about getting with ya. Be sure to bring plenty of azz, we greedy!

MikeBigg,

As far as a TnSU GSU fb is concerened, I've heard that we could "possibly" play next year.

On the other hand, if you looking to bend TSU over, you got the wrong team in mind for dat. Hmmmm :idea: how about bornsillys team AT&T.???

Morgan say's they bend ova real easy, tender too. :snicker:

Yeah, I wonder why TSU couldn't do the same thing last year. We have practically the same secondary ya know.

Oh, I forget...all your players were on life support, right?

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Yeah, I wonder why TSU couldn't do the same thing last year. We have practically the same secondary ya know.

Oh, I forget...all your players were on life support, right?

born,

Nope as far as I know the TSU fb team was perfectly healthy in our game with AT&T last year,,, Err,, did I tell you that we sucked horribly, and that AT&T was still one of the few teams we were actually able to hang close with???

I think you were probably refering to the 1999 playoffs in which we wern't feeling so well.

How bout dem bears??

OK!! SWAKO'S , Maybe he's gone, pardon the little fellow he means well!!

If more smalltimers (at&t) like him (valley pv txsu) were interested in trying to be bigtime like some of the rest of us, thangs would be more interesting around here, poor fellow, those flasbacks must be "L" to deal with.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ah, ROAR BOI,

If your team's record against JSU in a classic is 2-9-0, post here>>>>>>>>>>>>

Biatch recognize. TSU, the chump wanna be SWACers of the OVC. LOL. You betta go pick on Howard some more. You don't want non of this.

WHO WON THE DAYUM GAME LAST YEAR, and 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91 and 90. WHO'S YOUR DADDY TSU.

Get your arse out of here.
You've always got something to say about the SWAC, but are dying to get in. lol. Kinda like this other school i remember. cough&M.

LOL

Originally posted by BigBlueTiger
Handle yo bidness Roar Man.........u smackin deez simps all by yo self!!!!!!

Tain't nuttin but a thang BBT,

These SWACO,s ought to be grateful that someone from a statorious school like TnSU comes and gives them a visit every now & din,,,Geezz,from some of the comments here, you'd almost think TnSU wasn't very well liked around dis place...:D

Small Talka,

Answer me one thing, How many of those victories (listed) that J-sucks has over TSU came when TSU had a winning record at seasons end???

Answer-0

Son a victory over TSU doing those years (when we had lost our way) (thanks to TXSU coach Beotcyh Thomas) was akin to beating the sisters of the poor, Dang you are from JSU aren't you?? That kinda seems like sumtin AT&T's supporters would be runnin off da mouf about *moderators please check to see if this poster is" bornsilly/thrilla in desquise"...Sheezz. ( :rolleyes:

But,

Guess what, WERE BAAAACKKKKK!!!

Beat us NOW!!!

Message to , STUMBLEMAN KENT, ,,LOOKOUT!!... TnSU, remembers last year, and we's...:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

What is *** going on up in here.

Speaking of records. Gram, is the only rooster in this barn yard that can crow. Gram, has the best W/L of any school in 1AA or 1A football against TN State. The series is 21-18. I can respect Gram., because the can talk the talk and walk the walk. When Gram., say they are pimping the SWAC. I can go along with that. Because, they are ho-slapping all the teams in the SWAC.

Now, for the remainder of the wanna be's.

It took JSewer, 15 years to catch up with TSU and they are one ahead as of today. But, come Thanksgiving the sereis will be 17-17-2. On top of that you were pimped & hoe slapped by a bunch of wanna bee's.

The A&T Puppies, has won the last 3. But they are so far behind. TSU, could loose for the next decade & A&T still would be behind. The series is 17-5-1 {TSU}. Puppies, thrilla - you my boy and all. But, Morgan, pimped you.

Hold it!! hold it!!

H, Big Blue Tiger,

Yas got's to go,:D des es my Beeoytch's up in har, yause my homies and all but it ain't dat type of party :emlaugh:

Yause need's to go ova to MF's and smack Howard, I'll call ya'll after I gets through wif em over here, Okay!! :snicker:

*thinking about all dem interceptions the Tigers gon get off of Kent *

Ummmmmm!!

What kind of come back is that. ......."THE ONLY REASON WHY YALL BEAT US ALL THOSE YEARS, IS BECAUSE WE WERE SORRY"............I KNOW THAT"S THE DAYUM POINT.

LOL
LOL
LMAO@TSU
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :D :D :D :D :D :D :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

SOUTHERN HERITAGE CLASSIC WINNERS

1990- JSU
1991- JSU
1992- JSU
1993- JSU
1994- JSU
1995- JSU
1996- JSU
1997- JSU
1998- TSU
1999- TSU
2000- JSU

Can you say DOMINANCE........bwhaaaaaaaa:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

TSU, who's your daddy? Betta yet, What school is your president from?

Originally posted by Roar Man

Answer me one thing, How many of those victories (listed) that J-sucks has over TSU came when TSU had a winning record at seasons end???

Message to , STUMBLEMAN KENT, ,,LOOKOUT!!... TnSU, remembers last year, and we's...:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

If this aint the worst form of self smack I have ever seen. Cant you see that we were part of the reason yall sucked so bad? So you had a losing season for like 12 years huh? Now what does that say about your school?

And finally, you couldnt beat Kent when he couldnt hit the side of a barn with a machine gun(like Levy), but you are about to beat him now? Yeah, thats logical.

Can somebody say...self smack?

H

Please stop encouraging him

The Gmen and TnState haven't "tangled" in quite a while. Too long if you want to know the truth. Looking forward to renewing the games. I know Doug would like to do something like this.

Since we both recruit the Georgia area, maybe we could get something scheduled in Atlanta real soon. That would be good for both schools and BCF.

Question: Who's the qb for yall this year? I remember the debates over which school produced the best qb's. GSU had the most pro football success, but TnSU produced some dayum good ones. Eldridge Dickey, Jefferson Street Joe Gilliam, Joe "747" Adams, Gilbert Renfroe (where is he?) and GSU produced James Harris, Matt Reed, Frank Holmes , Doug Williams and Mike Williams
(just to name those from back in the day)

MB,

TSU is led by SR QB Shannon Harris-6-3-180-Hometown-Wiggins Miss.

I too would like to see the GSU TSU series renewed, I know Doug still has flashbacks of bringing that high scoring Grambling team to Nashville only to see it sqaushed and humilated in an embarrising defeat to the Big Blue in his Senior year.

Get Ready,

Yeah whatever, Just "get ready for that arse wuppin TSU gon put on ya.

Valley,

Just in case you been peeping in, here's what you gotta go up against.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils vs. Tennessee State Tigers

Stadium: Adelphia Coliseum (67,000)
Field: Grass
Time: 6 p.m. CT
Series Record: Series tied 3-3
Last Meeting: MVSU 10, TSU 7 (1991)
Team Records: MVSU:0-5 overall, 0-3 in SWAC
TSU: 3-0 overall; 1-0 in OVC
Last Week: Prairie View 34, MVSU 17
TSU 45, Howard 0
Coaches:
MVSU: LaTraia Jones (Wyoming)
2nd season at MVSU (3-13)
TSU: James Reese (TSU ?91)
2nd season at TSU (7-8)

GAME NOTES: The 18th-ranked TSU Tigers host winless Mississippi Valley State for homecoming. Tennessee State comes into the game unbeaten and leading the nation in scoring defense. A win will run their record to 5-0 on the year.

OFFENSE: Senior quarterback Shannon Harris has had an impressive two-week span in wins over Southeast Missouri and Howard, passing for 624 yards and four TD?s. He leads the OVC and ranks 19th nationally in total offense (270.8 ypg)... The Tigers have a trio of receivers with at least 12 catches on the season. C.J. Johnson has 17 receptions for 337 yards, while Patrick Jenkins has 182 yards on 17 grabs. Ron Jackson has caught 12 passes for 209 yards on the year... TSU leads the OVC and is 10th in I-AA with an average of 437 yards per game in total offense.

DEFENSE: The Tigers have yet to give up a single point in the first quarter this season... TSU leads the nation by allowing only 6.8 points per game... All-American candidate Walter Reese leads the Tigers with 40 tackles, and he is tops in the OVC with six sacks... Senior safety Marquis Stephens has been a force on special teams this year, blocking two punts and a field goal... The Tigers have picked off nine passes in their four games this season.

OPPONENT: Mississippi Valley State is winless after being outscored 202-58 in its five games this season... The Delta Devils fell to previously winless Prairie View last week.

Hey RM,

Since you're talking about Doug's years, you remember in '75 when Tenn. State had a 30(thirty) game win streak going at HALE STADIUM and Doug Williams, Sammie White(wr), James Hunter(db), Dwight Scales(wr) and Company(so many blue-chippers I can't name them all)..... anyway we beat that "arse" 28-25.

Actually, the score shouldn't have been that close(I believe it was an officiating problem). That was the night that Eddie Rob pulled the team from the field to try to get the officials to tell him where a holding penalty was called when Scales ran a punt back!!

Doug was 2-2 because we won that game in '74 (21-7).

So yeah, I would like to resume that series. And by the way, the last time we played yall was in Memphis in 1992( I'm having a senior moment right now and can't remember the score but I know we kicked that arse.

Back