America's Next Top Model...coming Wednesday!

CriTAUcal said:
If you've got to push someone out the way, that's just rude.

This is what I ws referring to but if someone is just walking slower than you and you pass them....cool.

gramuntildeath said:
As for Naimi she is not cute at all and for the LIFEEEEEEEE of me I don't understand why she continues to be the top model of the week.... I don't know what people see in that ROSTER FACE CHICK ARSE she is not attractive in anyway and I have a feeling that she is going to WIN and I don't like it........ :argue: :argue: :argue:

For one, Naima has a unique face and features, which sells in the modeling industry. She's graceful, she takes great pictures and she's classy--- all of which would make her a threat in a modeling competition. You need more than a gorgeous face to be a super model, and Naima has the potential to go far.
If this was based soley on looks, I can think of a couple of girls that should still be in the competition, such as Brita (the white girl from Canada with the hips).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That is a competition and it is all about winning....... you either get to it or I will get to it first.......... Now, I think that if I were to be a part of something like that I would explain to everyone my views on how I do things.......

I would let them know that when we are out doing things it is all about Zarnoff and not the friendships that we may develop...... People need to understand how to seperate business from personal life experiences........

I think Keenyah was right for what she did "Get over if you are not going to HOLD YOUR SPOT......... It' s like football if their is a fumble and the ball starts to roll then may the best MAN LAY ON TOP OF IT!!!!!! :argue:

gramuntildeath said:
As for Naimi she is not cute at all and for the LIFEEEEEEEE of me I don't understand why she continues to be the top model of the week.... I don't know what people see in that ROSTER FACE CHICK ARSE she is not attractive in anyway and I have a feeling that she is going to WIN and I don't like it........ :argue: :argue: :argue:

Oooooookay. :| :lol:

Many people said the same thing about Alek Wek:

wek1.jpg

Even I said the same thing, but she has some gorgeous legs that are great for runway modeling. :nod2:

CriTAUcal said:
What's really funny is that even Britney could see through her mess. Britney was like, "Why are you even crying when you didn't know if the man was still alive or dead!?!?!" :lol:

The TV just kept showing her saying she appreciates this more because she is black...Naima does consider herself black and identifies with black and she said she may not have brown skin but she is and appreciates it just as much. I think ALL of them seemed to appreciate it but in their own way.

Keenyah is disgusting. I did not like when they cut her hair in the beginning and she went off and changed it to that press and curl style. Other than her attitude, she is ok. She's excited and confident....but something about her stinks!

I really did like Brittany's pictures.

yvette23 said:
Oooooookay. :| :lol:

Many people said the same thing about Alek Wek:

Even I said the same thing, but she has some gorgeous legs that are great for runway modeling. :nod2:

I like Alek Wek! I think she is beautiful and graceful!

Naima has no personality... that is why I find it hard to see her as the winner. She takes great pics and is graceful but the girl is dead. :dead: Now Katlin needs to get her confidence back, every since her friend died she hasn't had the same fire.

jelli said:
Naima has no personality... that is why I find it hard to see her as the winner. She takes great pics and is graceful but the girl is dead. :dead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ok.....there's no Eva or YaYa in this bunch but Naima is by far the front runner. :nod: :nod: :nod:

jelli said:
Naima has no personality... that is why I find it hard to see her as the winner.

I think Naima has personality. The girl is just masking it. The judges see it... they said it on last night.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Didn't like Ya Ya and her Ivy League Attitude. I have seen more of Eva and Toccara after the show than anybody else.

CriTAUcal said:
I think Naima has personality. The girl is just masking it. The judges see it... they said it on last night.
Well she better unmask it because I think it may get her booted.

gramuntildeath said:
I don't know about her either... if she don't push away from the table and do some crunches she may get booted. He stomach is getting big..she is head towards a done lap if she doesn't slow down.

*done lap- when the stomach starts hang low over the belt loops.
i.e. " My belly done lapped over pants"

bgut7.JPG

All of them are weak in my opinion. I don't see a star amongst them, just another Yohanna or whatever her name was before Eva. But realistically, if Keenyah can pull of the Cover Girl look, her fronting, underhanded, deceitful azz will win

Congrats to Naima! She rocked the runway.

Sidenote: It was sad to see Keenyah get the "YaYa" syndrome at the end...
Have not fear, we WILL see her again...

Back