Amazing Race ..............

jstate83 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm with you, ain't no way the MOM's are gonna make it unless somebody messes up for 2 days straight.

As for the cousin, she is using her midget cousin like a DO-GIRL. :)

Anything she don't want to do, she lay that "you can do anything" line on her.

She did it when they had to lug that side of beef around that town in South America. Made old girl put it on her back like a short pack mule. She was too "sick" to eat the fish eggs in Russia, and then got closterfobic? and could not do the task of going into the caves in Egypt.

All she do is buy plane tickets. :emlaugh:

The black couple need to stop helping everybody. They helped everybody last night and went from 1st to 4th place. HECK, THEY HELPED 2 AT THE END OF THE LAST TASK which directly dropped them 2 places.
You shole is right... The midget is doing all the real work or any hard activity. She is stronger than the cousin anyway. Then on top of that, the cousin wants to get mad every time the midget can't run as fast as her. Did you see how she told her to run in the sand? I would have been put a hand on her if I was the midget. It might have been just from the waist down but she would have known I wasn't playing.

And you are right about the black folk, they do need to stop helping if they are going to win. Especially, helping the models. They would not have done that in return at all. I'd watch out for them. They claim this "Christian" type view on life but are quick not to help anyone or leave someone in the dust who they were supposedly helping.

to hell with helping...one thing I like about the midget team..they ain't helping folks and they pulled that sneak move last night on the airplane..classic

they almost remind me of Team Guido in season 1 with that stunt they pulled at the airport.

that couple was stupid to take the fast forward...real stupid....they already had a huge lead and now it's gone...to make matters worse, it looked like they were caught up with the rest of the teams next week. They got into it with the midget...lol

anyone notice people always laugh at the midget? she was walking the street in Russia sayin Choo Choo and people started laughing...

and the moms should've knew that cabdriver was non-english...he even looked sleazy

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I can't stand the midget's cousin either...she whines too damn much. The black couple are getting on my last nerve. If they help one more team, I'm going to scream. :whine:

the band fan said:
to hell with helping...one thing I like about the midget team..they ain't helping folks and they pulled that sneak move last night on the airplane..classic

they almost remind me of Team Guido in season 1 with that stunt they pulled at the airport.

For real ............ HELPING WOULD BE A NON-ISSUE WITH ME. That sneak move was classic GUIDO. I have been wondering when people was going to start checking on earlier flights once they get to the transfer point. These people are just happy to have tickets. All the couples just "laid out" for the night, black lady rolled up her hair, and team midget crept out on them as soon as they went to sleep.

that couple was stupid to take the fast forward...real stupid....they already had a huge lead and now it's gone...to make matters worse, it looked like they were caught up with the rest of the teams next week. They got into it with the midget...lol

Yeah, I thought about that too. They got a 12 hour lead on everybody when they broke off and found that airline that took off an hour after they arrived at the airport for the flight from Russia to Egypt. The rest had to wait until the next day. I would have hung onto the fast foward. It was the only one, they had it with a 12 hour lead. Just go do the task and save the fast foward.

anyone notice people always laugh at the midget? she was walking the street in Russia sayin Choo Choo and people started laughing...

and the moms should've knew that cabdriver was non-english...he even looked sleazy

The mom's a finished. This part is new this year. Last year, they just let you stay in the race at a non-elimination leg. You just the last to leave. Now they 2 WOMEN, in Egypt, with no money..............THAT AIN'T GOOD. :slap:

Remember last year when they went to INDIA, and none of the workers at the train station would even look at the women contestants, let alone sell them a ticket. The 2 black ladies, (NFL MOMS), and the white mother/daughter had to find teams with guy's on them just to get a ticket. :what:

The black ladies took it in stride, the white daughter was going off, crying "I've never been treated like this before." Team GUIDO showed no mercy .............. THEY GOT THEIR TICKETS AND KEPT BOOKING. :emlaugh:

they need to bring back the old teams and let them duke it out one more time..still tripping on that first black couple who knew the city of NY and got 2nd...

the band fan said:
they need to bring back the old teams and let them duke it out one more time..still tripping on that first black couple who knew the city of NY and got 2nd...

I am still LOL at this one. These fools took the George Washington bridge, whereas the white couple took the Lincoln Bridge (better choice to get to Queens). The final spot was the US Open complex in Queens.

The black couple was too comfortable (clownin' on the plane from NY, whereas the white couple had the Rand McNally map map in hand plotting theirr next move). ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They thought they had it won. :lmao:

How do the OLE SAYINGS GO ................."MOST ACCIDENTS HAPPEN CLOSE TO HOME."..................."IT AIN'T OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS." :slap:

Time for the MOM's to 'suck it up."

I wonder if the show will really let them go at it with no money and no way to get any---(task, winning a roadblock or something). It will get really bad for them if it is like that train station in India last year where the workers would not do business with women. :lmao:

What saved them is ol' boys knee ....

This is a lot of excitement to me....I am enjoying the black couple... WHAT IS THERE NAME?

And I like the short lady and her cousin....The next episode the short lady and the couple may go at it...they try to block them from getting in the airport

J4J said:
What saved them is ol' boys knee ....

This is a lot of excitement to me....I am enjoying the black couple... WHAT IS THERE NAME?

And I like the short lady and her cousin....The next episode the short lady and the couple may go at it...they try to block them from getting in the airport

At first I was just going with the BLACK. They done grown on me now. I hope they win.

These 2 are really enjoying themselves. Black man and wife on vacation.
They finally quit helping everybody and walked that "brat" couple down, (they gotta go), and came in second.

The short lady I like ...... Her cousin is the whinnest person on earth. She FINALLY do a task and she acts like the end of the world is near.

I felt sorry for ole boy. His knee was killing him. He went as far as he could go before he had to give up. :tup: :tup:

Isn't that the truth! She does whine....As she was picking up the goats...she kept saying "I'm going to die...I'm going to die..." I was like "Gal just put the damn goat in the boat and let's roll..." :lol:

(Black folks) They sure did help the other people...but notice last night on the dig they hid that beetle thing....I'm glad they realized they have to suck it up!

jstate83 said:
At first I was just going with the BLACK. They done grown on me now. I hope they win.

These 2 are really enjoying themselves. Black man and wife on vacation.
They finally quit helping everybody and walked that "brat" couple down, (they gotta go), and came in second.

The short lady I like ...... Her cousin is the whinnest person on earth. She FINALLY do a task and she acts like the end of the world is near.

I felt sorry for ole boy. His knee was killing him. He went as far as he could go before he had to give up. :tup: :tup:

J4J said:
Isn't that the truth! She does whine....As she was picking up the goats...she kept saying "I'm going to die...I'm going to die..." I was like "Gal just put the damn goat in the boat and let's roll..." :lol:

Or how about when they tried to still the other couple's cab at the airport---with the luggage still in it. :lol: :rolly: :lol: :rolly:

............or when she was digging for that rock in the sand ............. she started cussin at her cousin after preaching week after week how religious she is.

She thinks everything revolves around her. MISS Perfect.

J4J said:
(Black folks) They sure did help the other people...but notice last night on the dig they hid that beetle thing....I'm glad they realized they have to suck it up!

Now if they can get that couple in 1st out, I'll be happy.
They ain't fighting, making a fool out themselves, (except when doing tasks), or whinning about anything. The only thing the wife said is she want's to carry more of the weight ---- ole boy CHIP don't mind though. He been making jokes about everywhere they been and everything they have done.

The got everything from little baby goats to these HORSE SIZED GOATS.
:lol:

the midget tripped me out last night...."Hurry your azz up, hurry your azz up." :lmao:

the mothers got lucky....that damn plane shouldn't been that late..and they even got to go to the wrong airport..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The plane being delayed was kinda suspect at best........... and it was a FREE CHARTER by the show. If you missed that plane you had to buy a ticket on a later flight out.

The midget should have been cussin' her out since South America. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

This is the best show ever. Talk about having someone on the edge of their seat. Just never know what to expect next. I hope the black couple (Chip and Kim) take it all the way. My seconf favorites are Sharla and Mirna. Lil shortee be hustling and cussing!!! LOL :rolly:
Gotta be in shape to do this race. TIME is ALWAYS of the ESSENCE!

last night was the best show ever....thoes brothas on bus two insulted the whites...charged them $100 more than everyone, made them pay for gas and ol' dude demanded all his cash even though they had the problems...if you were a black person, last night was the best show ever...looks like next week will be even better, they make Colin go into custody.

damn airplane flight f-ed the midget up and ONCE AGAIN, she's the one forced to eat the egg..damn, I hate they lost, they were really getting on people's nerves last night..

the band fan said:
last night was the best show ever....thoes brothas on bus two insulted the whites...charged them $100 more than everyone, made them pay for gas and ol' dude demanded all his cash even though they had the problems...if you were a black person, last night was the best show ever...looks like next week will be even better, they make Colin go into custody.

Man .......... They did a number on that young white couple. Charging them $100 AND made them pay for gas. Then wanted another $10 when they finally got there. I thought ole girl was going to get her arse kicked when she threw that money at the feet of the bus driver. Her boyfriend just wanted to get out of there ............. which was smart. A crowd was forming and no telling what would have jumped off.

damn airplane flight f-ed the midget up and ONCE AGAIN, she's the one forced to eat the egg..damn, I hate they lost, they were really getting on people's nerves last night..

Once again, the midget had to do the task. She tied her up to that cart delivering the chairs and then she had to eat a big arse egg. She was the only one on her team that did something the whole race. At the end of the leg when they got eliminated, the midget had everybody including the HOST crying with her speech. Tough little girl. I hate SHE won't be there anymore. Her cousin was lame the whole race.

I really like this black couple. They way they almost forgot about the race and "took in the atmosphere" in Africa was great. Everybody else was just delivering the chairs to the addresses in the village, but they actually stopped, sat down and ate some melon with the family that got the chairs. They are really enjoying themselves .............. AND STILL CAME IN FIRST PLACE ...................Thanks to the MAN CHIP. He went through that ostridge egg like those fish eggs .............no problem. :smash: :smash:

I can't wait until next week when ole boy get's detained. These people ain't gonna let them keep screeming at them like children. That may be their downfall as far as the race ............... I hope so anyway. I want them out. I can't stand them. :xeye:

PS: Another thing about that couple.....(Colin and his girl). The first thing they said on the bus was "It stinks in here." The black couple got on the same bus. The wife was so happy to be there she was just sitting there with her eye's closed almost crying and her husband was talking to everybody ..........."What's up my brother." It was great show if you were a black person watching it. It was also one of the best segment's I have seen on this show in the 5 years it's been running. :nod: :nod:

I agree with all said... Ole girl who threw the money on the ground could have gotten killed. That is very disrepectful to the African culture. Any culture, the way she did it. All I was thinking was somebody is going jumps out on her azz with a blade. That was not the place to get an attitude with people. Especially being out numbered. I hope they don't think the camera man was going to help. He was going to get paid filming it and selling it to the next "you got to see this" video.

Also, the midget held it down as always and the all talk cousin lost it for them. Good to see the cousin go but will miss the midget. But, they did keep it interesting.

Colin, your next... And Bowling Moms, I can't believe you are still in it.

Damn, the midget's gone? :bawling: I can't watch any of my shows anymore...my son keeps me too damn busy, between football and martial arts.

It sounds like I missed a good one too. :mad: So, Collin's girlfriend sounds like a racist goody tooshoes, huh? I hate I missed that scene...y'all are killing me w/her needing her ass kicked. :lmao:

SU's Finest '93 said:
It sounds like I missed a good one too. :mad: So, Collin's girlfriend sounds like a racist goody tooshoes, huh? I hate I missed that scene...y'all are killing me w/her needing her ass kicked. :lmao:

Not racist ...................More like annoying and A HOLE-ISH.

You know, the kind of people that you just want to slap the --IT out of everytime you see them. :xeye:

Yeah I noticed that also when Colin and his girl got on the bus turning up their noses and remarking that it was stinky on the bus! BUT, we didn't hear Chip & Kim mention anything negative when they got on the same bus.

I was sad to see my 2nd favorite team get eliminated last night. Lil Mama represented for the lil people and accomplished a lot while she hung in there as long as she could. However, my favorite is still in there. CHIP & KIM.
I have a feeling this is the year that a black team will finally win 1st place. They really deserve it. They haven't been arguing at all, like most. They know each other's strengths and weaknesses and I envy them for their true team work while also acknowledging their heritage at the same time. Last night was the best!! Go CHIP & KIM!!!!

LoyalTigress said:
Yeah I noticed that also when Colin and his girl got on the bus turning up their noses and remarking that it was stinky on the bus! BUT, we didn't hear Chip & Kim mention anything negative when they got on the same bus.

I was sad to see my 2nd favorite team get eliminated last night. Lil Mama represented for the lil people and accomplished a lot while she hung in there as long as she could. However, my favorite is still in there. CHIP & KIM.
I have a feeling this is the year that a black team will finally win 1st place. They really deserve it. They haven't been arguing at all, like most. They know each other's strengths and weaknesses and I envy them for their true team work while also acknowledging their heritage at the same time. Last night was the best!! Go CHIP & KIM!!!!

and...
jstate83 said:
Not racist ...................More like annoying and A HOLE-ISH.

You know, the kind of people that you just want to slap the --IT out of everytime you see them. :xeye:

I agree! I was feeling hip and Kim!

I know I'm late in this discussion, but I have loved this show since Season 1. But, back to this season............. I absolutely cannot stand Colin and his girlfriend - She had some nerve trying to block the door at the airport.
I am now cheering for Chip and Kim, it was always a toss up between them and the cousins. I really don't appreciate Mirna and Charla losing this week. It was always so hilarious to see how much they enjoyed antagonizing Colin. It will be classic to see him get thrown in jail next week, the girlfriend will be crying and I can't wait.
Now, as for Brandon and his girlfriend on that bus, I was just waiting for somebody to pull out a machete and send everybody running and screaming. Brandon was not scared, I'm sure he just kept repeating in his head "No weapon formed against me ............"
Usually each season there's a team that I really want to see lose (Colin & girlfriend), then I'm free to pick my winner.

Back