All Star Weekend...Anybody watch MJ? Mariah?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
mariah_144_030209.jpg

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Mariah looked GREAT in that Washington Wizards dress. Very nice!!!

She said she had some Jordan 11's made into a high heel but she said they didn't show the darn shoes. That was per a radio interview this AM.

Again, what'd you think of the game? :wavey:

The slam dunk contest?

I wouldn't say MJ is washed up. It's time for him to retire and kick back. He'll be 40 next week.

And yes...Mariah wore the hell outta those jersey dresses.

Forget who saw MC and MJ - who else was in Atlanta this weekend? I missed err'thang cause Im just getting out of traffic :dizzy:

On the real, I did have a great time, all the parties were nice - traffic had never been this bad in Atlanta...Jayz even missed his on party Saturday night being stuck in traffic :infect:

MsJ4J, the slam dunk contest was great. Getting off the subject, did you see LeBron James in action on Saturday night?

No, I missed LeBron, but I DID see the highlights... Didn't he throw down 54 points or something wild like that!

Mariah said they duct tape your body then make the dresses to fit your figure. She's getting another one made for NASCAR.

MJ looked delicious as usual. He made me cry. When they showed that Like Mike commercial, so many memories of seeing him play returned. Many of his Bulls moments are moments I will never forget.

It's wonderful to see someone live their dream and do something to make a life and not just to make a living.
"Just for the love of the game." WOW. I don't know about you but that statement touches me. :bawling:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
She said she had some Jordan 11's made into a high heel but she said they didn't show the darn shoes. That was per a radio interview this AM.

I heard that on the Tom Joyner Morning Show this morning.

After last night, I think Mariah is my number 1 baby momma!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
From ESPN's The Sports Guy (and I couldn't have put it any better):

"By the way, and I think I speak for every American male here: Heavier, curvier, bustier and crazier Mariah Carey is infinitely more attractive than Skinny Mariah Carey. I will not argue about this. I just picture Mariah spending her afternoons walking topless around her Manhattan condo as she screams at assistants, 'Where are my pills? Where the (expletive) are my pills?'"

Agreeing with ESPN's Sports Guy!! I'd like to play a game of one on one with her.

Although it would actually be one on 4 (or 5).

Back