All I want to know is.......

BJ, with SU being winless when AAMU comes to BR, don't you think the officials will feel like helping the winless Jags.

No excuse, I would hate to play any winless team on homecoming.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BJ, everything that is important starts with 3. Wait until we get to 3 before you ask about numbers.

To come up with numbers GR, started with 0-7.

If you break it down start with 3.

1999 your last visit to the Bluff

Southern 29, Alabama A&M 12

Played at A.W. Mumford Stadium in Baton Rouge, La. before 25,718 fans, this non-conference SU homecoming game saw the visiting AAMU Bulldogs take a 6-3 first quarter lead but then fall behind 16-6 at halftime. The Jaguars, who remained undefeated with the win at 6-0, saw tailback Ryan Lewis gain 144 yards rushing with one score. The Bulldogs, 3-3, gained 314 total offensive yards (221 R, 93 P) as the Jaguars gained 439 total yards (209 R, 230 P).

Originally posted by MightyDog
LadyJag, when we get to BR this year, don't come with an excuse to be out of town.

We will arrive around 6:00pm on Friday and celebrate out victory on Sat. at the same Holiday Inn as the last time.

You all won the game but I won at the boat.

Try to win a few games so your homecoming will be worthwhile.

I would hate to play a winless team for their homecoming. Even the officials will be on your side.

Mighty Mutt,

Excuses are monuments........hold up YOU should know the rest. I don't use excuses I'll leave them for you and your hapless, don't have a clue comrades.

Post Papa Longo excuses --------------------->
Post muddy parking lots references ---------------->
Post Mama Jaguar jabs ------------------------->
Post all your other "unwitty" comments ----------------->

Rodney Dangerfield please send material now!!!!!! :rolleyes:

LadyJag, I will bring my own food so that I can remember my trip. The only food that I will eat during my two days visit will be from the 7-11 store. And I will asked the clerk if he or she is from TEXAS.

Ladyjag you know I don't smack with women, so this is your one and only chance to take back trying to smack with the #2 smacker.

I know you are aware of the fact that JST and I tired for the favorite smacker, but I chose to remain at #2, because the poor fellow was a member of the JSU Mafia and attending law school.

I will talk with you on Small Talk because well anyway you understand. Trying to take up for Papa Longo and Mama Jag.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Okay!!!!

Dog o Might,

You mean to tell me the stuff you post on the board is suppose to be smack????????

I thought you were writing a book or practicing comedy material for a "youngtimers" variety show.

My bad. Do yo thang man. :rolleyes:

Re: Uhhhhhhhhhhh, Okay!!!!

Originally posted by LadyJag
Dog o Might,

You mean to tell me the stuff you post on the board is suppose to be smack????????

I thought you were writing a book or practicing comedy material for a "youngtimers" variety show.

My bad. Do yo thang man. :rolleyes:

That's my girl!!!!!!;) :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Yep...I guess she really TOLD him! :rolleyes:

"Run, MD...RUN! Before she catches you!!! :("

*SMH*

This stuff is pretty weak. I'll go to the 3C Tiger forum and see if I can find somethig to get some good smack started.

Because this stuff is sad!!!!!

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

This stuff is pretty weak. I'll go to the 3C Tiger forum and see if I can find somethig to get some good smack started.

Because this stuff is sad!!!!!

Not that was the funniest ish posted all day. :eek: :emlaugh:

Jim Carey send help

LadyJag, I will stand by my statement. I will not smack with you.

Remember I love you too, just like a hog love slop. :D

Re: Just answer the question.....

Originally posted by Mike
Don't give me all that last year crap, GR. Tell me now if your team is on a down year. This will keep down alot of confusion.

If your team is not satisfied with it's Head Coach and he must go. Please tell us now, also!

Mike.....did you say this was a down year? Are you claiming this is a down year already?

Originally posted by Mike
Is this a down year for your football team?

. You may as well tell the truth now, because as soon as your QB says "Hut" and his ass starts running for his life

So please tell me that your D and O-lines are garbage upfront.

Please tell me that your QB isn't a Heisman Candidate.

Please tell me that your defense has skinny linemen.

Please tell me that your linemen are out of shape.

Please tell me that because it was sleeting, your team wasn't able to play very well and your crowd wasn't coming out to see that. .

Please tell me that your team is one demensional(SP?) and can only run the ballD

Like I told you lames last year. NO DAYUM RUNNING IS ALLOWED! Starting Sept. 1st! NO DAYUM PASSING, EITHER! :mad:

We gonna break an Addidas (Shoe Sponsor) off in yall Arse!

Hey Mike....was the TSU QB running for his life?

Hey Mike...were your D and O linemen garbage up front

Hey Mike...were your players out of shape

Hey Mike....we had about 50K in Chicago....that more than twice as much as the 22K in Nashville

Hey Mike....apparently your team was one demensional and even that demension was weak as hell.

Hey Mike...you are a fortune teller, Mrs Cleo send help. How did you know your team was going to be so weak?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GR, they took the QB out in the 1st Quarter, then the officials allowed them to hold the rest of the night. But he did come back. They made a roughing call that was a bang bang play. They did not show one replay of the calls that were questionable. Inspite all of that we did not get the job done.

AAMU DBs have to learn how to hold or grab when the man gets by them. The official may call it or he may not. Most of the time they will not call it.

Originally posted by MightyDog
AAMU DBs have to learn how to hold or grab when the man gets by them. The official may call it or he may not. Most of the time they will not call it.

If your DBs have to hold and grab, maybe you need some new DBs:rolleyes:

back to top..waiting on Mike to come in

That little crap he posted about his team sucking aint enough...I want to see him back this up....

Miiiiike.....where are youuuuuu
weeeeewhooooooo

Mike,

I know you said you were waiting on Sept 1st. I guess you were waiting on an arse whipping. I have told you all over again that I just love when a team return 15- 20 starting losers. Could you please play those same sorry jokers for the next 3-4 years???

I think that since you all are three deep, you all need to bench those starters. They have had 4 years to prove that they are garbage. I think Cooper needs to start the third stringers who are likey Fr and So's so that he can have another good season in about 3 years. You guys are sad.

but TP

arent you the one with the poor logic? arent you the one that never knows what he is talking about? werent you wrong about kaiss? dont they have a new white OC that was going to turn things around?

TP...you are sad :emlaugh:

Shame on all of ya'll!

Don't you guys realize that AAMU still has 7 QBs, a Div 1A coach and half the state of Bama playing on their squad?

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Defending SWAC EAST Champs.

*MD and Mike see ya at the Jag beatdown of Bama Jelly in Mumford. It won't even be close. Who needs ref's? Only to call off the slaughter.*

Div 1A coaches send help!

But JD

What about the 5 practice fields? Hey what about the excellent traiinging facilties? What about 3 deep at every position?

This Hate you all have for Cooper is sickening. Cant somebody see cooper for the great man he is?

APB for Alexxus...

Back