Alcorn Would Like To Apologize To The Swac.seriously Read...

courvoisier

To the Swac. Everyone in the Swac is hoping that everyone will have an outstanding year, but sad to say, Alcorn will not. And Mara Hall and Randolph Johnson and Samuel Griffin for his ignorance. First off the year was starting off good. Alcorn finally had a decent instrumentationas far as brass. 28 trum. 12 fh 16 btones 32 tbones 16 tubas. Grip usually lets the ass. directors take charge while he basically oversees whats going on. I am sure other bands are similar such as SU. To make a long story shorter it first started at band camp during drum major tryouts one of our returning drum major's had a slight altercation with mara hall in which she sort of wants people to kiss her arse but he didn't, but he was a good leader. HE had seniority, could arrange, good on his horn, respected, and could read the drill book just in case the band director wasn't there. But because of him not kissing up he was cut from drummajor even though he did excellent at tryouts along with another respected drummajor. They were replaced by 3 new drummajor along with a returning sophmore. The sad thing about it is that all of them are gay(i hate to use the term) except one but he is showing tendencies. The fact that they beat pactice competing with the GG'S has already brought the bands moral down. Btw, only one of the none of those new dms have ever marched in SOD before making dm. 2nd, everyone accuses Alcorn of stealing but u know how it is in the swac. Its all smack but love. Some bands end up w/ the same ideas unknowingly. This Saturday u will see GSU, SU, AND JSU ALL Tied in one. UAPB will tell u what i am talkng about.The music we are playing sucks and for those of uwho like out on a limb, may have to kiss that fanfare goodbye all because one of the cocky assistants says he didn't arrange it. Becauseof the turmoil that the assistants have caused, the band numbers have dropped dramaically. For instance what was 28 trum. is now like 15 or 16. U may wonder why i am exposing this info, but us old heads are hurt by what they are doin and so uapb ad everyone else won't be surprised. Its a lot more than what i name but if it happened to ur band, maybe yu'd understand why i typed this. Everyone else, goodluck. oh by the way. when mentioned to Mara about stealing the other bands style her responce was, "so its not copywritten, F them".

:shame: I smell somethin fishy! I think this person is tryin some lame psych trick on PB. Either that y'all need to cut da drama over there at Corn and just march. Y'all over there blowin out yourselves before a game even gets started.:lmao:
And I thought the gay twirler was goin too far.

I'm at a loss for words !!!

What can you say to this? If what you say is really true,...this is truly sad. Yeah,...I talk smack at all of yall but, this isn't good. I sincerely hope there is a ram in the bush over there to turn things around and revitalize the band's moral. I wish you guys all the best.

i have 2 things to say..

if this is a lie..u oughta be ashamed of yourself...u still are gonna be a victim this weekend regardless....;)

if u are telling the truth im sorry to hear that..and i hope asu keeps their heads up...cause they are one of my fav bands to see well 99 on back... hope things get better..and only competetive speaking u are still gonna get plastered this weekend:)

we'll see if this is true a false saturday..!!

GOLDRUSH WHO ARE YOU BE TELLING OTHERS WHAT GOES ON AT OUR BAND PRACTICE AND OTHER THINGS. AND WHY IN THE HELL ARE WE APOLOGIZING TO THE SWAC. ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT WE HAD SOME CRAZY AND BISOBEDIENT PEOPLE IN THE BAND. THATS NOTHING BUT AN EXCUSE. SIZE AND NUMBERS DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING. IT JUST LOOKS GOOD. LOOK AT TEXAS SOUTHERN. THEY ARE NOT BIG AT ALL, BUT THEY HANDLE THEIR BUSINESS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT. STOP CRYING AND GO PRACTICE SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE BAND. BE A LEADER. STEP UP, HAVE SOME HEART, AND DO YOUR PART TO MAKE THE BAND LOOK AND SOUND GOOD. THINGS LIKE THIS ONLY HOLDS ORGANIZATIONS BAND. MOVE FORWARD. HELL YOU CRYING LIKE YOU GOT KICKED OUT OR SOMETHING. IF YOU DID, IT WAS YOUR FAULT. IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE BAND, THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. BE GLAD THAT YOU ARE STILL THERE. ALWAYS REMEMBER, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NEXT MAN BEACUSE HE IS NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU. WE GOT A JOB TO DO STARTING THIS SATURDAY AGAINST UAPB. WHATEVER SIZE WE ARE AND INSTRUMENTATION WE HAVE, LETS DO THE BEST WE CAN TO REPRESENT OURSELVES AND OUR UNIVERSITY.

sounds like some mad they didnt make drum major:lmao:

as much as i dis-like alcorn i am sure they will be alright. best of luck on da season.

Appology accepted. When your'e down the only way is up, even when you feel all that heat coming from across that field like a speeding freight train. When this happens you will know what to do...........................

CALL A STRIKE AND RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(only kidding)

Have a good season SOD!

Sadly Mistaken

Its sad that you come on here and post IGNORENT stuff about Alcorn...Cause you are a DM reject don't get mad...one Thursday at the pep-ralley the band was pretty large to me and the drum-majors look like a nice group of young men...Its bout time that we see new faces in front of the band. they are all the same height they are on one accord with each other...and trust me they are not competing with the GG's. These new four talented young men are from different parts of U.S. and they will bring it this year...And the band numbers havent dropped at all...May be if we get rid of some of the old heads who are rebels to the band we could have much more fun...Its sad that we cant get people to understand when you have done your 4 or 5 years in the band its over...I smell HATERATION:( ...Its time for a change and thats what old heads fail to realize...the new band directors are taking alcorn to the next level and making a few changes from head to toe...Golden Girls, Drum-Majors, Purple Flashers, and all will look like somewhat new saturday....I know who you are gold rush and i could reveal you...But i will not even go to that level with you...Just face it your as% was tired last year and the previous years Grip, Mara, and Johnson saw it all at camp, you didn't do sh#t, you were lazy and you let peeps run over you....my word for you this year is GRADUATE...I wanna wish everyone in the Swac a very productive year hope you have fun and people please try to keep post like this off here....

:)

Originally posted by goldrush
when mentioned to Mara about stealing the other bands style her responce was, "so its not copywritten, F them".

Exactly, who gives a isht, she's trying to do new things that will hopefully help your program. All that other mess is petty!

Like baby-boy stated- yall blowing yourselves out before the season even starts! Peep game and stick it out! :cool:

Can I please get the following people to report to the War Party forum ASAP:

Thrill-a-Mill
ScreamTeam1
Goldrush

Please ask for access on the Feedback Forum, and I will vouch for all three of you. Thanks for reading.

Originally posted by truthteller
Can I please get the following people to report to the War Party forum ASAP:

Thrill-a-Mill
ScreamTeam1
Goldrush

Please ask for access on the Feedback Forum, and I will vouch for all three of you. Thanks for reading.

***sniffing the air***

I smell a BEAT-DOWN 'bout to take place in the War Party forum....

Hey-ya-yeah-ya..Hey-ya-yeah-ya......:D:D

:dude:

Uh-oh ya'll done made truthteller mad!!! :lmao: Get 'em straight!!!

But seriously man don't be bringing those sour grapes up in here nobody cares just because you don't agree with what the people in authority are doing.

Originally posted by SWAC31
if this is a lie..u oughta be ashamed of yourself...u still are gonna be a victim this weekend regardless....

This is true. Man, Why would you even put y'all's business out there like that. I'm pretty sure that every band have problems in one way or another. Band Directors make decisions as far as their goes. Some decisions you like and some you don't. It's like when you were a child and you asked your parents to go somewhere. Sometimes they said what you wanted to say and sometimes they didn't. Sounds like to me that you were the person that didn't picked for Drummajor and you call yourself getting even with the band staff and all the members, but you are making yourself look bad.

This whole topic is NESS, with a capitol "N"!!!!!!!

To the Swac. Everyone in the Swac is hoping that everyone will have an outstanding year, but sad to say, Alcorn will not. And Mara Hall and Randolph Johnson and Samuel Griffin for his ignorance. First off the year was starting off good. Alcorn finally had a decent instrumentationas far as brass. 28 trum. 12 fh 16 btones 32 tbones 16 tubas. Grip usually lets the ass. directors take charge while he basically oversees whats going on. I am sure other bands are similar such as SU. To make a long story shorter it first started at band camp during drum major tryouts one of our returning drum major's had a slight altercation with mara hall in which she sort of wants people to kiss her arse but he didn't, but he was a good leader. HE had seniority, could arrange, good on his horn, respected, and could read the drill book just in case the band director wasn't there. But because of him not kissing up he was cut from drummajor even though he did excellent at tryouts along with another respected drummajor. They were replaced by 3 new drummajor along with a returning sophmore. The sad thing about it is that all of them are gay(i hate to use the term) except one but he is showing tendencies. The fact that they beat pactice competing with the GG'S has already brought the bands moral down. Btw, only one of the none of those new dms have ever marched in SOD before making dm. 2nd, everyone accuses Alcorn of stealing but u know how it is in the swac. Its all smack but love. Some bands end up w/ the same ideas unknowingly. This Saturday u will see GSU, SU, AND JSU ALL Tied in one. UAPB will tell u what i am talkng about.The music we are playing sucks and for those of uwho like out on a limb, may have to kiss that fanfare goodbye all because one of the cocky assistants says he didn't arrange it. Becauseof the turmoil that the assistants have caused, the band numbers have dropped dramaically. For instance what was 28 trum. is now like 15 or 16. U may wonder why i am exposing this info, but us old heads are hurt by what they are doin and so uapb ad everyone else won't be surprised. Its a lot more than what i name but if it happened to ur band, maybe yu'd understand why i typed this. Everyone else, goodluck. oh by the way. when mentioned to Mara about stealing the other bands style her responce was, "so its not copywritten, F them".

I will not apologize for calling you a dumb batch....:redhot: Don't come on here with that bullisht......Like Truthteller said...Get your sorry arse over to War Party forum....I don't even know if we need your dumb arse in the War Party forum....you might tell everybody what we are discussing on there....

Band Board, I would like to apologize for this IDIOT!!!

Dynomites, i may have gotten carried away, but the news i heard disturbed me. you are right, i should have took it to the war party. To thrill a mill, no i am not a dm reject, grip doesn't let girls tryout. I just know my dms all the way from my C year up to last year cause of boo boo. And for your info i graduated in four not five(business) My last year marching in the band was 1998. (Sax Dawg) i will be home for homecoming and will get this issue resolved.

Example one:
but the news i heard disturbed me.

The News you HEARD...

If you don't know what is going on exactly...STFU

i should have took it to the war party.

you shouldn't have took it anywhere...If you felt you HAD to take it somewhere you should've took it to the directors...all 3 of them...

My last year marching in the band was 1998.

exactly...your marching days are over...you should know not to expose any information from this band program over the internet...if you were once apart of the program AND YOU WAS A SAXDAWG...smh

*im thru*

GET YOUR ^$%^^*^(*()*&% IN THE WAR PARTY$^$&*%(*^)

Aww heyell naw!!!

Goldrush, you need to keep this type of nonsense private. If you heard all of this, then you should have done some research to see if this was actually true!! We don't come on here posting mess about what you have heard is going on with the band. Only post what you know or what you want to know.
You're old school SOD like me, so you should know how hard of a time we had it trying to build the name of the Sounds of Dynomite up. It's bulls*** like this that give us a bad name!!
If you are truly SOD, don't ever again in life come on here creating dirty laundry in this public forum!! Take all gripes to the private forum!!

Now, you say you're Saxdawg and your last year was 1998? Go to the private forum and tell me your real name. I'm Saxdawg, too.

Back