Alcorn vs USM a rivalry

Go Braves….Represent!

honestly I just hope the game doesn't get out of hand too early. I know we played them close in 2014 but this is a different Southern Miss team now. Just reviewing tape of them, that defense is extremely good and Frank Gore can do it all, man threw a 40yd bomb for a TD.

Last edited:
honestly I just hope the game doesn't get out of hand too early. I know we played them close in 2014 but this is a different Southern Miss team now. Just reviewing tape of them, that defense is extremely good and Frank Gore can do it all, man threw a 40yd bomb for a TD.

This pretty much sums up how I feel.

There's a big difference between 2014 and now especially with Frank Gore Jr. Going for over 300 yards in one game is impressive especially at the FBS level. Alcorn is a physical team by nature so they should be ready for him but dude could be staring at a 2000 yards AP season (when you factor in his throwing)

This pretty much sums up how I feel.

There's a big difference between 2014 and now especially with Frank Gore Jr. Going for over 300 yards in one game is impressive especially at the FBS level. Alcorn is a physical team by nature so they should be ready for him but dude could be staring at a 2000 yards AP season (when you factor in his throwing)

kid is dynamic, has good speed, great vision, break tackles and can cut back against the grain. I didn't know he could throw the ball like that either. Alcorn hands are full with him.

giphy.gif

7xoxih.jpg

I do hope that Alcorn manages to keep the came close if they don't pull off a win. This is going to a fun situation to watch. Kind of mirrors the "rivalry" that the Delta Devils and Delta State have.

Back