Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tickets soldThis ninja said a sellout crowd on the home field side.
It is either a sellout or not a sellout. There are no qualifiers.Tickets sold
This ninja said a sellout crowd on the home field side.
Dude txsu do not need to say ANYTHING about attendance When Gram come to txsu the crowd is bigger than txsu y’all never supportIt is either a sellout or not a sellout. There are no qualifiers.
Hurt feelings....I was talking about the dumb ass announcers. I could care less if you sold out or not. Stop being sensitive.Dude txsu do not need to say ANYTHING about attendance When Gram come to txsu the crowd is bigger than txsu y’all never support
I said that too.I say gott dayam it is a basketball score in Gram lol. 59-56? TF no defense lol.