Alcorn Come Here!!!!!

The Founder

Y’all cheat just like Texas Sorry!!!!

If I see a ref at the tailgate like the last time I was in Alcorn for a football I’m taking pictures and video taping it. Year before last one of the damn refs had bar b que sauce on his shirt. The cheap sauce y’all serve can wipe off. This was some homemade sauce!!!!

Try it if you want to Alcorn!!!!

That ref was like:

Easy Money Omg GIF by Easterns Automotive Group

Only three teams in SWAC don’t have cheating refs…GSU, SU, and JSU. I saw an Alcorn ref call a pass interference and marked it at the spot of the foul. Sad part….it was Alcorn versus Texas Southern and the penalty was against Texas Southern….the next time Alcorn had the ball they callled delay of game against Alcorn and said it’s at the spot of the foul and moved the football 30 yards…ain’t nobody said shit!!!!

Y’all cheat just like Texas Sorry!!!!

If I see a ref at the tailgate like the last time I was in Alcorn for a football I’m taking pictures and video taping it. Year before last one of the damn refs had bar b que sauce on his shirt. The cheap sauce y’all serve can wipe off. This was some homemade sauce!!!!

Try it if you want to Alcorn!!!!

That ref was like:

Easy Money Omg GIF by Easterns Automotive Group
That's was some home cooking🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only three teams in SWAC don’t have cheating refs…GSU, SU, and JSU. I saw an Alcorn ref call a pass interference and marked it at the spot of the foul. Sad part….it was Alcorn versus Texas Southern and the penalty was against Texas Southern….the next time Alcorn had the ball they callled delay of game against Alcorn and said it’s at the spot of the foul and moved the football 30 yards…ain’t nobody said shit!!!!
You must not heard of slim

Alcorn had them refs in their pocket against PV last week but it didn't turn out for them so they sent them same refs to come call the State Fair Classic as payback.

PVAMU vs Alcorn
1696301750690.png

PVAMU vs Grambling
1696301837439.png

How da fcuk does that happen.....

Saturday was outrageous. Man Alcorn refs were so confused about cheating they started calling stuff for us and was all confused. I saw ref leave the game and change in to street cloths and gave his ref outfit to McNair’s first cousin twice removed. Another changed cloths with the band director.

Man kcuf Alcorn!!!!!!

Back