Alabama State....you tried to hide it but the TRUTH is out!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE HAVE PLAYED JOHNSON C SMITH BEFORE. THIS WAS THE REPLACEMENT WHEN WE ORIGINALLY BROKE OFF THE TURKEY DAY CLASSIC WITH SKEEGEE. WE DO HAVE A HISTORY WITH THEM. ONE OF OUR FORMER COACHES BEING THE HEAD COACH WAS THE REASON WE BEGAN PLAYING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. SOMETIME YOU GOTTA LOOK AT THINGS FROM THE OTHER TEAMS PERSPECTIVE. THEY HAVE SO MUCH TO GAIN....WHILE WE STAND TO LOSE EITHER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT. ITS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR JCS.

I DONT KNOW IF AAMU AND MILES KICK OFF THIS PARTICULAR YEAR...BUT IF NOT, YOU WERE IN STATE RIVALS JUST A SHORT SEASON AGO. SO WHY ALL THE DRAMA ABOUT MILES? (ESPECIALLY FROM SOME OF THE AAMU PEEPS?)

ALL WE CAN DO IS PLAY THE DAYUM GAMES SCHEDULED. BESIDES....TALKIN SMACK IS GOOD. BEATING YOU GUYS STILL WONT SHUT YOU UP. WE PROVED THAT THIS PAST SEASON... EH TIGERS? THE ONLY SOLACE WE WILL HAVE IS BEATING UP ON YOU TIGER KITTYS AGAIN.

Actually this is kind of interesting. ASU hasn't played Miles in a Looong time. ASU, I wouldn't take Miles lightly if I were you. They have had decent defense during the Cecil years, and even though he is gone they should still be pretty good on the defensive side of the ball. It will be interesting to see what the outcome is of this game. If you play them early in the year watchout. They usually start the year off strong and fade as the year progresses because of lack of depth. Of course I will be there on Thanksgiving to see if we can make 4 out of the last 5!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bama St will KILLLLLLLLL Miles.

Anybody that loses to Clark Atlanta is HORRIBLE and I witnessed Miles lose to CAU last year. Keep in mind this is the same CAU team that lost 34-0 to Stillman College ( a d3 team)

Bama St would have come out better playin Stillman.

: (

The excuses are sadder than I thought they would be. This is a Sad day in the SWAC.

Gump State: NCAT of the SWAC

(SHRUGGING SHOULDERS AT J-STATE TIGER AND SU JAG96)

siiiggghhhhh.........And we still beat "both" of you all over the dayum field. Interesting. (my point from the very beginning of this thread.) Time to put this to rest. Goodnight thundercats. Hey...maybe you guys can get some kind of support group or something! Let the healing process begin fellas.

ps. I already asked jsu this question and it fell on deaf ears. (go figure) Southern...hows basketball season going? THANKS FOR PLAYING. WE HAVE SOME LOVELY PARTING GIFTS.

Biffy

Why do you want to change the subject to basketball? When was the last time you made the NCAAs in Basketball?

Now you want to schedule D3 JC smith and JuCo Miles. this is sad. You already gave up 70 to Toy st last year, now you embarrass the SWAC further with this hopscotch schedule.

RE: SHRUGGING SHOULDERS AT J-STATE TIGER AND SU JAG96

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Biff...What you saying about last season still has nothing to do with that
:xeye:<h3>SORRY ARSE SCHEDULE</h3>:xeye:

Are you proud to be playing
<h2>3</h2> <h2>D-II</h2>
teams?

I see playing one good standing D-II team... MAYBE two...But
<h1>3</h1> of them...C'mon!!!!

There goes any kind of power ranking ya'll may have been dreaming about for next season.

[Edited by SUperJag96 on 02-09-01 at 12:32 AM]

NEWSFLASH: IT IS BASKETBALL SEASON. (BUT WITH YOUR RECORD I CAN SEE WHY YOU WANNA FAST FOREWARD TO THE FALL)

SORRY TEAM CAPTAIN. YOULL HAVE TO GO DOWN WITH YOUR SINKING SHIP ON THIS ONE. WEVE PIMPED YOU ALL YEAR. GOOD LUCK IN BASEBALL. IT APPEARS YOU NEED "SOMETHING" TO BACK UP YOUR SMACK.

PS....THANKS FOR PLAYING.

I GOT AN IDEA!!!

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Why don't Ya'll move down to D-II instead of moving up to 1-A

:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

Ya'll bout halfway there already!

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

What was the last championship Bama st won in any major sport? I cant seem to remember any.

img5.gif

SUPER GAG96.....YOUR PATHETIC SEASON LAST YEAR ALONE SHOULD SILENCE YOU. YOU AND JSU ARE STILL ON OUR SCHEDULE. JUST TRY AND SEEK SOME REDEMPTION. DIG?

SMH

Originally posted by BIFF
SUPER GAG96.....YOUR PATHETIC SEASON LAST YEAR ALONE SHOULD SILENCE YOU. YOU AND JSU ARE STILL ON OUR SCHEDULE. JUST TRY AND SEEK SOME REDEMPTION. DIG?

Hey Buffy...What about that pathetic DECADE ya'll had?

Some folks don't know how to act when they get one victory.

:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:BTW, have ya'll gotten a sponsor for the new stadium yet?:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

LMAO

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
What was the last championship Bama st won in any major sport? I cant seem to remember any.

img5.gif

::waiting::

ITS A NEW DAY THUNDERCATS. MAYBE YOUR 2 SCHOOLS SHOULD MERGE. THATS THE ONLY WAY I SEE A HINT SUCCESS ATOP THE SWAC FOR YOU BOTH. YOU ARE BOTH HISTORY. FINISHED. WASHED UP. ACCEPT THE FACTS. THE ROAD NOW TRAVELS THROUGH ALABAMA.

SU....YOUR UNIVERSITY IS THE LARGEST BLACK INSTITUTION OF HIGHER LEARNING IN NORTH AMERICA. BE PROUD OF THAT STATISTIC.

JSU...UHHHH...WELL....UUMMM....WALTER PAYTON GRACED YOUR HALLS WITH HIS PRESENCE. BE PROUD OF THAT. (AND YOUVE GOT LOTS OF COTTON!)

YOUR DAYS ON THE TOP ARE NO MORE. WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN. BOYZ....DOWNTIME IS UPON YOU.

PS....THANKS FOR PLAYING. MODERATORS....SHOW THEM WHAT THEYVE WON.

HEY SUPERGAG 96....INTERESTING YOU SHOULD BRING UP NEW STADIUMS. I MEAN....MUMFORD BEING SUCH A MECCA AMONG STADIUMS AND ALL. IT IS THE ENVY OF THE SWAC. CONGRATULATIONS ON SUCH A FINE STADIUM. ONE CAN ONLY DREAM TO CALL SUCH A MAGNIFICENT FACILITY SUCH AS YOURS "HOME".

PLEASE SEND BLUEPRINTS.

OH. BY THE WAY....WHAT WAS THAT BAMA STATE/SU SCORE THIS PAST SEASON?

As the Gump Turns...

Still waiting on that championship info for BamaGump... Baseball, Basketball and football.... Hell Throw in womens hoops.

WHATS THE POINT? IF WE WON 5,10,OR EVEN 20 CHAMPIONSHIPS YOUD FIND A WAY DISCREDIT IT. CATCH 22....ISINT THAT RIGHT? THIS "IS" THE SMACK BOARD. THATS WHAT SMACKERS DO.

IF YOU ARE "STILL WAITING" FOR STATS FROM ME, I SUGGEST YOU PACK SOME NON-PERISHABLES AND SOME READING MATERIAL. BIFF DOESENT GET INTO STAT WARS. IM ALL ABOUT THE FINISHED PRODUCT. LIKE BEING "UNBEATEN" BY JSU IN ANY MAJOR SPORT THIS SEASON. ADVANTAGE:HORNETS

JSU SUCKS THIS YEAR. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE YOUR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI JOHNNY REB. NOBODY ELSE.

(SO GO AHEAD AND WAIT SOME MORE.) THANKS FOR PLAYING.

PS-WHILE WAITING...HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT YOUR LOVELY PARTING GIFTS?

It must be Friday because all simplistic negroes are roaming around on the boards.Why in the Sam hell are you guys concerned about our schedule???None of us on here had a say in the schedule, we did'nt make it. It's not like we're jumping for joy over it!!! <smh> at y'all negroes.You need to be concerned when we face you guys when we get into our SWAC schedule.You fellas tickle me to death,I don't know what's funnier us playing Miles and JC Smith or you guys making such a big issue of it.

Your attitude about this whole thing is even worse. That's what makes this so small time. When JSU had New Haven on our schedule, we clowned so much that they tried to buy out the contract. What did we do?? We replaced New Haven with AT&T. We could have played Morris Brown but we opted for a more competitive team. That's how JSU does it. We don't need easy wins.

And as far as JSU and SU are concerned in last year's game against Bama Jelly, if you don't realize that they were flukes, then I guess these arse whippings you are going to get in October will have to teach you that you have ten more years of getting whipped. It's sad that JSU had a down year and had a better record than you.

I mean ASU is very centrally located. Morris Brown was begging teams to play them. Why are they not on the schedule?? Bethune-Cookman was also a good choice along with other PWC's in YOUR OWN STATE. We don't have and 1-AA PWC's in Mississippi but if we did, we wouldn't be running to Charlotte to play a D2 school. We don't even run up to the Delta to play D2 Delta State. Also, let's not forget that New Haven only got on our schedule because the deal with USM fell through. You all WANTED to play three D2 schools.

The NCA&T of the SWAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TP we brought all that to the AD attention.We wanted SC State on a home and home basis.B.C.C in Mobile so we could get you guys and Southern on a home and home basis.It's not like the alums around here are just taking it we have voiced our concerns.We could draw alot more peeps at the Cramton Bowl if they bring in some quality 1-aa teams in here.SC state,BCC even Hampton or Howard.The official schedule has'nt been released yet so hopefully some changes will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back