Alabama State vs Southern: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Do you all think SU's coaching staff is showing too much too early? Grambling State has been conservative. Prairie View has been conservative. I think Alcorn may have been semi-conservative, to a point.

607201-580x620.jpg
Nope. Honestly we didnt do nothing spectacular. But our defense though. In all of our games, we have forced multiple turnovers. Ijs.

Yep, we put it all on the field against Bama State. We have nothing else to show.

We will see what SU has left this Saturday. We will study the films and find the weak spots. I can't see our defense letting that offense run loose a a game long.

Bama State apparently has problems.

We will see what SU has left this Saturday. We will study the films and find the weak spots. I can't see our defense letting that offense run loose a a game long.

Y'all gonna' give'em that work Oracle?

Think about how much it cost for a single ticket and you have to sit in that heat and pay for the food.

Think about it........take all the time you need.

I wasn't complaining about the cost, sir. Just giving the info.

Yep. They should have shot all of their wads in that game. We need this win and will not be charitable in any respect.

Love the attitude, but, Play time is over buddy buddy.

Start off strong is all I have to say.

I dont think Bama State have problems! Southern finally have a defensive cordinator that can compliment the offense! Thats dangerous!

Man, Worm is not playing around. He is coaching for a contract extension. We actually got plenty of points left in the arsenal.

Spady is doing the same thing. He will be given one more year, but he knows he needs to do something dramatic this year for the fans to be excited enough for the ad to feel comfortable about an extension.

That would be an epic fail, a meltdown, a brain fart, and whatever else is bad. Too bad that ain't gonna happen. By halftime y'all gonna be heading back to the tailgate.

I don't our defense showed anything other than the base package to be honest...

A couple of blitzes and that's all I saw...shruggs

Dude, some of yall su folks are some of the flip-floppingest folks in football. Just last week, some of yall were cussin out Odoms, now seven days later, he's the best thing since sliced bread. LOL!!

Honestly we have been conservative. We have A lot more weapons we haven't used yet.
Dude, please. None of this was being said last week. Just shows how bad Bama State is more than how good yall THINK su is.
Odoms CAN'T be that scared of them White folks from Louisiana.

Be careful ijs. If y'all score anything over 20 I'll be surprised. Than we are healthy plus a open date next week

Back