Alabama A&M vs Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
A completely different defense showed up in the second half. I don't think AAMU crossed the 50 yard line one time in the second half.
JSU's defense just TOTALLY dominated AAMU in the second half. That was one of the best defensive showing in a half I've ever seen. WOW!!!!

I thought you were at the game in Grambling this year? The defensive showing we made both halfs was really impressive... I don't recall yall crossing the 50 on your own the entire game.

FIVE THOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSAAAND VIEWS for a game nobody is thinking about. LMAO!!!!:lol: I smell some bullsh*t and I think somebody scurred.

Are you able to determine who many of those views are by JSU folks worried about the games outcome? Or are you saying that only the other folks have internet access on weekends once the library closes?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Grambling has one dorm, no Education Dept., they lost their accreditation in 1988 and became a junior college in 2000.

(see how easy it is to just say sh*t...) This happened last year. Save this talk and brang that arse on to Jacksonham (if u can):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't use your Carl Rove style of discussing JSU football to move us off subject into discussing your other mis-truths and visible attempt at plagiarism. Back to topic at hand: What has JSU been able to do on the football field besides beat some obvious horrible football teams that would lead anyone to think that you have gotten better. Simply Nothing!!!

We should play PVU for the SWAC title game. BTW - Play the game in Dallas.

I haven't decided yet. From the looks of it, this TGee guy is just as mad as the AAMU folks cause we won.:lol::lol:

I'm at the Sheraton. I made me reservations three weeks ago at that location. I made reservations for that weekend back in August. BTW, the Sheraton is sold-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: Stop waiting to the last minute........:sick:

I thought you were at the game in Grambling this year? The defensive showing we made both halfs was really impressive... I don't recall yall crossing the 50 on your own the entire game.

...and I don't recall your offense scoring on their own the entire game. :lecture:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back