Alabama A&M vs Jackson State Game Updates: 4:00pm CT





Good game aamu. Anytime you got a QB that can spin it, you got a chance to win any game. Yall made TC do some coaching late in the 4th. Usually we'd be snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the play clock instead of running clock.
 
Good game aamu. Anytime you got a QB that can spin it, you got a chance to win any game. Yall made TC do some coaching late in the 4th. Usually we'd be snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the play clock instead of running clock.
He heard the announcers from last week! lol
 



Got you. Like a coach hughes.
Don't get wrong I think he is a good coach but not that aggressive dude we need. Why do you think I get along with you JSU folks. I love the way y'all talk your shyt. Y'all my types of people. Educated, talk your shyt, drink good and love your school. We ain't like these uppity people from these other schools 😂 that's always been my problem with folks in Huntsville. We take the high road. Bama ST just like y'all them mofos kick us when we down. These folks in Huntsville wanna hold hands and sing negro spirituals and wait until next year. Nawl ninja I'm from the West side of ATL. Talk your shyt and hold your nutz and enjoy life. 😂 Ok I'm done for the night 😂 Congratulations JSU. Now we gotta whip Gram while they down and beat them Jerri Curl finger wave folks in the Gump to have any pride. 😂
 
Back
Top